Need More Info Help please, "We need to collect necessary files to fix this problem. Would you like to upload these files now?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, but I removed mods.
I tried to fix the problem in various ways, I also read solutions in some discussions in this forum, but every time I try to play 10 minutes time I get this "error", does anyone know how can I fix it definitively? no I can play even an hour without having to start over each time

p.s. with or without mod the problem comes out the same

thanks everyone

so i would have to wait and continue to send every time the problem appears, the only thing is that once it happens, saving that game doesn't work anymore it breaks me starting from scratch every time.
thank you for your help bro

so i would have to wait and continue to send every time the problem appears, the only thing is that once it happens, saving that game doesn't work anymore it breaks me starting from scratch every time.
thank you for your help bro
The first thing is to click Yes and then Submit when it crashes, and post the crash ID it will give you, in this thread so Taleworlds can figure out the problem.
It might simply be fixed by Verifying File Integrity
If it's not, do the following steps.
1. Uninstall the mods
2. Verify the Game Files
3. Start a new campaign and see if it crashes.

PS. Did Bannerlord ever work?

The first thing is to click Yes and then Submit when it crashes, and post the crash ID it will give you, in this thread so Taleworlds can figure out the problem.
It might simply be fixed by Verifying File Integrity
If it's not, do the following steps.
1. Uninstall the mods
2. Verify the Game Files
3. Start a new campaign and see if it crashes.

PS. Did Bannerlord ever work?
yes it worked before, when I downloaded version 1.5.8 it was fine, that I remember this problem is not proposed, after the update it always does it to me.
I can restart the game and play for a while, but if I enter the battle the problem comes out, I checked if the problem was the drives, or the video card didn't hold up, or else, but then it kept coming out even when I was not in the battle .

yes it worked before, when I downloaded version 1.5.8 it was fine, that I remember this problem is not proposed, after the update it always does it to me.
I can restart the game and play for a while, but if I enter the battle the problem comes out, I checked if the problem was the drives, or the video card didn't hold up, or else, but then it kept coming out even when I was not in the battle .
Did you try the above steps?

What are you PC's specs?
GPU:
CPU:
RAM:
HDD or SSD:

Back
Top Bottom