Help... my wife won't die

Users who are viewing this thread

NO
Edit: and as much as what you say is true, people can still have their JUSTIFIED opinions on how a game is played
It's a game. Just immagine strategy games where you can literally kill hundreds of civilians and guess what? No real life consequences, because its a game.

You can have whatever opinion you want but you cant dictate what others do in a game.

It's a game. Just immagine strategy games where you can literally kill hundreds of civilians and guess what? No real life consequences, because its a game.

You can have whatever opinion you want but you cant dictate what others do in a game.
And nobody dictated what he can do; they simply stated rightfully their disgust at his actions. Like it or not, it's just and right; nothing should stop one from doing so, let alone none-consequence of an act.

And nobody dictated what he can do; they simply stated rightfully their disgust at his actions. Like it or not, it's just and right; nothing should stop one from doing so, let alone none-consequence of an act.
Okay I dont really care enough to keep talking about this topic. Since it's subjective we wont get anywhere. You think it's rightfull and I think it's simply annoying.

Let people play it however they want to. That's like the thing with videogames, especially games with Sandbox modes.
I do not know why you are replying to this I do not care how anyone plays it is up to the individual. This was a joke to go along with the thread. I do realise it is just a game and players can use mods or loop holes to play as they want.

This is a very interesting read. I will say I have kind of wondered why they don't have harems in this game, at least with the Aserai & Khuzait factions. Also, based on the era, although I think it was kind of frowned on by the general populace, lords did what they wanted, sometimes not openly, but as a well known secret. So sort of wondering why there aren't mistresses and, for that matter, the possibility of brothers & sisters...ummm...having more than brotherly love. Also, if you want your wife to perhaps be more enticing and less likely to suffer 'unfortunate' deaths, try dressing her in a short tunic or fur coat.

Actually, I'll add one more thing. It surprises me how many players talk about having revolving door wives for the kids. Although I try to get as many kids as possible, I find my game usually lags too bad to continue before I can even get my kids fully grown. In theory its useful to have a lot of kids, but it takes so long for them to grow up, you have to really be thinking long term unless you are just doing it for the fun of, 'Oh, I got another kid'. Usually my game lags badly by the time I get my faction to control more than maybe 1/3rd of the map.

Back
Top Bottom