Help... my wife won't die

Users who are viewing this thread

I wish they would add secret funny stuff like that to counter uncommon exploits things, like you wife just pulls out a xbow and head shot you and you get a game over and back the main menu. Or you trick your way into the siege and the ballista shoot you anyways and you see the enemy celebrate, "lucky shot" and you get the main menu.
Or when you trick your way through a siege than cutscene with a"gandalf" appears who scream "YOU SHALL NOT PASS" (Gandalf vs Balrog)

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions... much more interest than I expected.

Therefore, for some closure on this subject, since some of you may be interested... after another dozen or so attempts at sending my rag-adorned, weaponless wife charging alone into bands of outlaws... only to have her limp, wounded form continue to exhibit traces of life... I followed some of the advice above. Namely, I charged my entire party into a battle... however, I quickly called my wife back to follow me... and as she ran back up the hill towards me, smiling... I shot an arrow through her heart and killed her. I suppose it was cowardly hoping a looter or mountain bandit would do the deed for me... Needless to say, I didn't enjoy it. But it was best for the realm...

On to the next wifey and more spawn! Seriously, though, two generations ago people on the farm were having families of 10-15 kids... no way fertility should fall off so fast. Playing sandbox and really missing the siblings (planting them in towns for charm and relations, marrying the males off to grow the clan, etc). I.e. I'm not actually into killing family members. But children early and often seems the only way to make up for it... or maybe they could introduce adultery. For every legitimate heir a royal had, there were likely at least a dozen illegitimates out there.

Instead, I used Marry Anyone mod to enable polygamy. My char has like 20 children from like 7-8 wives. lol. Combined with my brothers' children there are almost 30 children in our clan and everyday I have to educate them :sad:

OP, save yourself some time and just install one mod. Marry Anyone. Then enable polygamy and marry as many hoes ladies as you can. Then you don't need to worry about killing them when they don't bare any fruit. ?

dontfreakoutguysitwasajoke

This thread is gold.

It really is. lol

Thanks for all your replies and suggestions... much more interest than I expected.

Therefore, for some closure on this subject, since some of you may be interested... after another dozen or so attempts at sending my rag-adorned, weaponless wife charging alone into bands of outlaws... only to have her limp, wounded form continue to exhibit traces of life... I followed some of the advice above. Namely, I charged my entire party into a battle... however, I quickly called my wife back to follow me... and as she ran back up the hill towards me, smiling... I shot an arrow through her heart and killed her. I suppose it was cowardly hoping a looter or mountain bandit would do the deed for me... Needless to say, I didn't enjoy it. But it was best for the realm...

On to the next wifey and more spawn! Seriously, though, two generations ago people on the farm were having families of 10-15 kids... no way fertility should fall off so fast. Playing sandbox and really missing the siblings (planting them in towns for charm and relations, marrying the males off to grow the clan, etc). I.e. I'm not actually into killing family members. But children early and often seems the only way to make up for it... or maybe they could introduce adultery. For every legitimate heir a royal had, there were likely at least a dozen illegitimates out there.

Sir_Smittih the VIII out here doing what his knights won’t about meddlesome wives. Consequence free, except to history the encyclopedia.

OP, save yourself some time and just install one mod. Marry Anyone. Then enable polygamy and marry as many hoes ladies as you can. Then you don't need to worry about killing them when they don't bare any fruit. ?
I guess I'm too "old fashioned" for polygamy, lol.

Bro...even in game,that's messed up.
WTH did I just read.
No wonder patches take a lil bit longer when devs have to read these posts and drink Stalinka for the day just to forget what they read...

Bro...even in game,that's messed up.
WTH did I just read.
No wonder patches take a lil bit longer when devs have to read these posts and drink Stalinka for the day just to forget what they read...
They designed a game with mechanics that encourages such behavoir. Heir system is abhorent to M&B and this is the absolute minimum the dev deserves to suffer.

Back
Top Bottom