Help, my wife is out of control!

Users who are viewing this thread

Corvidae

Recruit
I was able to marry a vassal of the Western Empire, but she will not join my party. Further, she keeps making raiding parties, getting captured, and thrown in enemy dungeons. She needs to come home so that she can start making babies. Help!

You need to disband her party in the clan screen. But she will then go to your castle or city. If you don't have one I honestly am not sure what she will do. Once the group is disbanded then you can go where she is and add her to your group.

Oh the memories this game will make once it's feature complete! But yes, as Korz said, you'll need to disband your spouse's party. Be ready to deal with any soldiers that your spouse then garrisons in case they go over your given settlement's limit.

You need to disband her party in the clan screen. But she will then go to your castle or city. If you don't have one I honestly am not sure what she will do. Once the group is disbanded then you can go where she is and add her to your group.

In my cases, be it Sturgian or Vlandian, both just went and stayed at Rheosos castle in the relative middle of the map after I disband their party in different play throughs

Back
Top Bottom