Help! My own raised army disbands

Users who are viewing this thread

Djobba010

Recruit
Hi all,

I have a problem with raising armies and keeping them. I raised a big 1000+ army, cost me 150 influence (while I had a total of 250) and when we finally were ready to start war, some other guy in the Kingdom raises an army, and my full army disbands and spreads out/joins the other clan..

I had enough food for 50 days, and the army was together for like 2 in game days.

Is there something I did wrong or need to do to keep the army together?

Also, I didn't get my influence back or anything. Just lost 150 for nothing.

when you create an army, you start an army cohesion bar. its lower right corner. the longer your army is together the shorter that bar gets. when it gets too low your army disbands. best thing to do is just start armies with your companion parties, travel around with them or stay at a castle or city till they disband. everyday, at least at the beginning, you gain 1 point in leadership skill. also, use lords you have spoken to and have relation with, the higher relation you have the less influence it takes to get them

another little trick i like to do is get as many prisoners as i can hold, run around until they are ready to join my army but keep them as prisoners. call my companions for an army, let them join up with me , then go sack a castle. right as the siege camp is built, right before you attack, go make all those prisoners part of your army/party. that way you get an extra 50-60 troops basically for free and there is no time for them to desert

Back
Top Bottom