Help me stop the Gong!

Users who are viewing this thread

So on plenty of multiplayer maps, there is a gong, that can be rung by hitting it. Of course plenty of people do nothing but spam the gong! I want to delete the gong sound from my files, but I can't find the sound clip in any warband, or mod, or native folder.... How do I get rid of the gong sound? Help!!!

I actually did this but I deleted the file ages ago so no idea what it was called, I can send u my NeoGK folder if u want

Just add me on discord (Pepper#0001)

PepperKP said:
I actually did this but I deleted the file ages ago so no idea what it was called, I can send u my NeoGK folder if u want

I'm an GK admin so I have to keep my neoGK files up-to-date.... not for the gong, but for different map accessibility. So I can't replace it with an older file, but it's somewhere hidden in the neoGK mod?

Sparkygravity said:
PepperKP said:

I'm an GK admin so I have to keep my neoGK files up-to-date.... not for the gong, but for different map accessibility. So I can't replace it with an older file, but it's somewhere hidden in the neoGK mod?
It's one of the .ogg files in the Sound folder (in the neogk folder/modules) but no idea which one

gong-gif-5.gif

Back
Top Bottom