help me pls

Users who are viewing this thread

They should be there, if they're not it could be because you didn't get to take the picture....

On the other hand I want to believe that you have not looked for the directory with the X's :iamamoron:, I mean... in your case it would be C:\Users\miqaeli123\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Screenshots

They should be there, if they're not it could be because you didn't get to take the picture....

On the other hand I want to believe that you have not looked for the directory with the X's :iamamoron:, I mean... in your case it would be C:\Users\miqaeli123\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Screenshots
i am sure i take a pic but it's not there why?

On the other hand I want to believe that you have not looked for the directory with the X's :iamamoron:, I mean...
It's funny in a sad way. In cases like this, you can't use your "normal Win user" shorthand, but have to explain every single step, and even then it's likely you'll fail to get through the language/age barrier by no fault of your own.
Which is why you shouldn't bother as soon as you sense that barrier. Unless you are doing some kind of personal penance and Jesus is smiling at you and you think "**** this creepy guy, let's see if this makes him go away". :smile:

It's funny in a sad way. In cases like this, you can't use your "normal Win user" shorthand, but have to explain every single step, and even then it's likely you'll fail to get through the language/age barrier by no fault of your own.
Which is why you shouldn't bother as soon as you sense that barrier. Unless you are doing some kind of personal penance and Jesus is smiling at you and you think "**** this creepy guy, let's see if this makes him go away". :smile:
I am 23 years old

I GOT THIS (Kinda) if you're just pressing f12 on steam to take screenshot, it goes into folder with a crappy number name in the steam files. Mine looks liek this.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\428445628\760\remote\261550\screenshots

You gotta dig through all the user data folders and then pin a short cut when you find it.
If you use "photo mode" it should go to a folder in documents as others have said. Let me know if you solved this.

And I know you specified "Photo mode", but something tells me it's not the case.

Back
Top Bottom