help me get gud at melee

Users who are viewing this thread

zentg

Recruit
so basically BL has become skyrim for me in which i just bow every thing. No matter what I do when I do melee I miss every attack and when I do hit its for like 5 damage :neutral:

I want to be a Gada Warrior like Duryhodhan from Mahabharat! I'll get a mod for a 2h Mace!

main-qimg-9bc04a27a3e39613540e3c788e9060e4

I would say play multiplayer but that might be pure pain for you. cant you just do tournaments? Not a big singleplayer person so idk. There are plenty of guides on youtube though that will give you tips to get you started

I would say play multiplayer but that might be pure pain for you. cant you just do tournaments? Not a big singleplayer person so idk. There are plenty of guides on youtube though that will give you tips to get you started
yeah tbh i am good at tournaments, but i guess i was mostly referring to mounted combat

Using a lance would be useful. And also sometimes bring your mount away and fight with your soldier shoulder to shoulder. It will be helpful

yeah tbh i am good at tournaments, but i guess i was mostly referring to mounted combat
go to khuzait or vlandian tournaments. there are a lot of mounted fights.
or save before a battle and go into it as long as you need to feel comfortable. you can try your self out with every weapon, whatever fits you the most.

getting along with the lance needs a bit of time to make use out of it. once you have your timing right, you can basically kill everyone on the horseback.

Using a lance would be useful. And also sometimes bring your mount away and fight with your soldier shoulder to shoulder. It will be helpful

Hey Grimm in your sig pic is that a lance or a spear? Its a pretty cool pic!

Yeah I been reading that if you "couch" your lance by pushing x you can just run into enemies and do a ton of damage. thats pretty cool!

My save file got corrupted because of mods I want to use so I gotta start all over, a bit bummed i gotta do everything all over again but thinking this time ill play as a spearman or lancer rather than archer for the millionth time to make things more interesting!

The only difficulty i have with fighting AI is horseman with sword and shield, they never stop holding their shield and always react perfectly with it, so you have to spend alot of time killing one. Rest can be baited reliably.

Hey Grimm in your sig pic is that a lance or a spear? Its a pretty cool pic!

Yeah I been reading that if you "couch" your lance by pushing x you can just run into enemies and do a ton of damage. thats pretty cool!

My save file got corrupted because of mods I want to use so I gotta start all over, a bit bummed i gotta do everything all over again but thinking this time ill play as a spearman or lancer rather than archer for the millionth time to make things more interesting!
thank you for your comment to my sig pic but I'm not sure about that is spear or lance. I think it is spear btw.
Playing with lance is easier and much enjoyable. It gives a taste like orgasm when you charge with your horsemen and your lance reaches towards enemy. For Roleplay, I always set my companions as king's / sultan's (whatever ruler you want to be) guard. You can try it too just change their army class. Just an advice!

Back
Top Bottom