Help me find this song

Users who are viewing this thread

well if anyone would happen to know the song, these are the lyrics i know which is basicly the chorus. :lol:

"Its all know" Reapeated maybe 5 or 4 times

The backround of the song sounds very jamaican and reggaeish but speeded up and i think a guitar playing with the beat, it might be a remix to a bob marley song but im not sure, the singer also sounds very jamaican, but for all i know he could be white.

CaptinGarro said:
well if anyone would happen to know the song, these are the lyrics i know which is basicly the chorus. :lol:

"Its all know" Reapeated maybe 5 or 4 times

Hmmm.....this is a toughie since I listen to metal, but I will go out on a limb and guess the song is called: "Its all I know" ot "Its all now."

I think you phrased it wrong.

I searched and there are like ten songs i found that are named its all i know, but none of theme are it, i guess i will just have to search harder.

By the way i think I'm right because the singers Jamaican accent isn't to Rustie sounding.

So, I've been searching for about an hour now, and even tried those voice search services available on the internet, but I still can't find that song I've heard only once.

Esentially, it's the more romantic type of song, having a medium to fast tempo, and has a saxophone in. After the saxophone part, there's something alike to a musical box (the thing you crank to get those "cling" sounds). The singer is a man, and I remember hearing it late 2017/early 2018.

For the love of everything, please help me find it.

Yes. In fact, that's the song I found in the first place while casually looking for 80's hits on a YouTube playlist. I'd have never expected to find it accidentally. The version I posted is the one I heard on the radio back in 2017. :smile:

Back
Top Bottom