Help me find this song

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

CaptinGarro

Knight
Best answers
well if anyone would happen to know the song, these are the lyrics i know which is basicly the chorus. :lol:

"Its all know" Reapeated maybe 5 or 4 times

The backround of the song sounds very jamaican and reggaeish but speeded up and i think a guitar playing with the beat, it might be a remix to a bob marley song but im not sure, the singer also sounds very jamaican, but for all i know he could be white.

Cedric Ferguson

Marquis
WBM&B
Best answers
CaptinGarro said:
well if anyone would happen to know the song, these are the lyrics i know which is basicly the chorus. :lol:

"Its all know" Reapeated maybe 5 or 4 times
Hmmm.....this is a toughie since I listen to metal, but I will go out on a limb and guess the song is called: "Its all I know" ot "Its all now."

I think you phrased it wrong.

CaptinGarro

Knight
Best answers
I searched and there are like ten songs i found that are named its all i know, but none of theme are it, i guess i will just have to search harder.

By the way i think I'm right because the singers Jamaican accent isn't to Rustie sounding.

CaptinGarro

Knight
Best answers
Ok i found the name of the song its "All I Know" by a reggaie band called Tribal Seeds, thanks for the help.

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
So, I've been searching for about an hour now, and even tried those voice search services available on the internet, but I still can't find that song I've heard only once.

Esentially, it's the more romantic type of song, having a medium to fast tempo, and has a saxophone in. After the saxophone part, there's something alike to a musical box (the thing you crank to get those "cling" sounds). The singer is a man, and I remember hearing it late 2017/early 2018.

For the love of everything, please help me find it.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
Best answers
Is it a new-ish song? Was it new when you heard it at the turn of the year?

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
It had the vibes of a more recent song, and it was over the radio too, so it must have been new-ish back then.

Densetsu

Age of Empires II
Marquis
Best answers
Hmm. Alright, I'll be thinking.

In the mean time, listen to some Japanese pop music from the nineteen-eighties.

Bromden

Archduke
Best answers
I don't know if you found that out during your search, or even if you are interested, but that is a remix of an old Phil Collins song.

The Bowman

Count
M&BWBWF&SNWVC
Best answers
Yes. In fact, that's the song I found in the first place while casually looking for 80's hits on a YouTube playlist. I'd have never expected to find it accidentally. The version I posted is the one I heard on the radio back in 2017. :smile: