Help for those who don't know how to get further

Users who are viewing this thread

after i talk to the lord he said the brother went to a onguhar city permisas what do i do when i reach there

I never got an armor from the blacksmith that wanted to play lute.

My inventory was full at the moment. Will I be able to comtinue the main quest or do I have to start over?

Loje said:
I never got an armor from the blacksmith that wanted to play lute.

My inventory was full at the moment. Will I be able to comtinue the main quest or do I have to start over?

I believe it works without the armor. Try it out  :wink: Don't you have savegames?

Now, where is that forgotten monastery?  :???:
I haven't received any hints in-game specifying it's location...

Edit: Oh, nevermind that, I didn't think of asking the scout.

Edit 2: But now i don't know how to uncover the fishermen's village..

Im stuck whit the criminal quest^^ the castle guard who you should give the  weed/tea.... to. i cant give him that. i can only say this I want to enter the castle.... need help plz:sad:

oliver123 said:
Im stuck whit the criminal quest^^ the castle guard who you should give the  weed/tea.... to. i cant give him that. i can only say this I want to enter the castle.... need help plz:sad:

That's a bug, that was mentioned several times. You have to get a bad relation with Oughnar (attack, raid caravans,...)
to sneak into town. Then the dialog works. ...or you wait for the patch!  :wink:

What do I do for the quest part to find your brother in the Oughnar town Prisannes after talking to Lord Alba (something like that) please help! I cannot figure it out... Nevermind

I'm stuck on the part where you get the special armour. I don't know what town to go to! Please HELP!  :!:

Go to Wismor and talk to the armorer (starting behind you) (To djpwns)

what do I do after that

If you are talking about after talking to Uncle William about the fishing village, then go look around on the coast and the fishing village will be there, buy a boat and sail to Atlantis!

EDIT: Also Albertus, where do I find Gallan and Mwera in Atlantis after talking to their king and the old man?

Alright I've been in Atlantis but then I was told to look for the king's daughter but the only person is a townswoman who tells me to go away

Find the tavern at the harbor (and enter it) , and talk to The Whale guy and let him join your party, then later talk to him in your party to find out about your bro and the princess

EDIT: Someone really needs to write a guide...
EDIT: Also anyone know where do I find Gallan and Mwera in Atlantis after talking to their king and the old man? (Blue colors and a bed, what the hell does that mean?!  :eek: )

Aurumar castle or whatever next to atlantis, you will haft to go to the nearby village and navigate through a labrinyth and you meet them, go back to mainland, and yeah... I beat it

Thanks for the help, but now im stuck o nthe part where you have to go to atlantis and the fishermans place. but Atlantis and the fishing place arent there!! HELP PLOX!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom