HELP (dedicated server)

Users who are viewing this thread

Mark_Little

Recruit
Sorry for my English
I have my own dedicated server with the operating system Ubuntu 14
When I start the PW 4.5 server, it starts incorrectly (as in the screenshot)
On the local server, the PW module runs normally, the problem is only on a dedicated server.
All settings are correct (.bat):
mb_warband_dedicated.exe -r PW_server.txt -m PW_4.5
config:
set_server_name Oblivion_TEST
set_welcome_message q
set_max_players 32 32
set_add_to_game_servers_list 1        # set this to 1 if you want to test with other players
set_mission conquest                  # this is currently the only game mode
set_map scene_1                      # this is the map that is started first
set_factions 0 0                      # this is ignored by the mod, but warband needs it to start
set_team_point_limit 0                # if 1 or above, when a faction holds all castles for this many minutes, the mission ends
set_force_default_armor 2            # set this to 1 to make killed commoners drop no loot, 2 to disable "team kills" for commoners and outlaws
set_disallow_ranged_weapons 0        # set this to 1 to disable combat troops respawning with partial health
set_num_bots_voteable 50              # set this to the maximum number of herd animals
set_valid_vote_ratio 60              # percent of players voting yes for a poll to succeed
set_starting_gold 100                # adjustment in percent to the default starting gold of 30 - 100
set_combat_gold_bonus 100            # adjustment in percent to the default 10-20% of gold dropped on death
set_map_time_limit 1440              # start next scene once a day
set_round_max_seconds 600            # time in seconds before items are removed; set the same value in module.ini for mission_object_prune_time
set_upload_limit 590000              # set this to the correct value for your server bandwidth (explained in the previously linked tutorial)
set_respawn_period 5
set_maps_voteable 0
set_kick_voteable 1
set_ban_voteable 0
set_control_block_direction 1
set_combat_speed 2
start
822c5302f905c19cea795f6892512a60.jpg

At the same time, servers with the Nativ module start up normally.
The problem is only with the PW module
Help run correctly, please

Back
Top Bottom