HELP crashing on map

Users who are viewing this thread

PLSSSS help i have played it for 6 days time (in game time )and on febuary 5 around morning i just crash on the world map i know it has to be some event cause i can stay and do whatever i  like but as soon i let time go bye and it hits around morning it just crashes i have windows 7 i have never had problems with it before this is my first time playing so long with a mod so anyone know whats going on? i also use warband script enhancer (had it for about half i year ) i think i am up to date on patches i have warband battle sizer set to 250 (i just lowered it thinking that cause the crashing) and battle sizer says i detects warband version 1.112 on my comp though i thought i updated to 1.142 anyone PLSSSS i love this mod :?: :!: :?: :!: :cry:

btw i just tested it IT WOOOOORKED  :eek: thank you all now i can get back to not cheating at a game for the first time lol i got addicted to cheating only time i have cheated to far was for 3 swords no more! took so long i was afraid i would have to start over thanks again guys

Back
Top Bottom