Help, can't get in to play

Users who are viewing this thread

btownguy

Recruit
Game loads fine, I can play battles, but when I try and play single player, it gets to the skills page, but the next Icon never becomes "clickable", it just remains grey.  What am I doing wrong?

btownguy said:
Game loads fine, I can play battles, but when I try and play single player, it gets to the skills page, but the next Icon never becomes "clickable", it just remains grey.  What am I doing wrong?
Haven't dl-ed 1.5 yet, but are you sure you've put your name in field on top of screen and spent each and every point in attributes/abilities/proficiency ?
Remember to add points to "Weapon mastery" skill, as it's "0" at start.
8182580.jpg

Yeah, I kinda have the same problem, with me, the profinciecy buttons don't show up in the first place... Please help, I'd really like to play singleplayer...  :???:

Bertavianus said:
Make some little change in your choices, usually it works.
See the example on previous post.
Hallo everybody and thank you for the love and dedication that most of you still show for our Mod.
If everything goes right, a new final 1.7 update will be ready to be downloaded in the next ... weeks !
After that, we will wait for M&B 2 and make a Western Mod there.
In the meanwhile, we were informed that a very interesting new WESTERN game is out as Early Access in Steam and Devolopers are very dedicated to deliver a REAL 1870s  WESTERN athmosphere (including American Indians and US Army, pretty soon )
For those like us, Wild Western Fans, here goes the link : https://store.steampowered.com/app/970190/Sierra_Madre_The_Wild_West/

Back
Top Bottom