Help! Can't build castle!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm having the same exact problem. Is there a fix to this? I know it has something to do with some random event within the script triggering that dialogue but I'm not an experienced modder so I'm not sure how to fix it. My older save doesn't have this problem. I don't want to lose all of my progress.

Yeah I'm thinking that we aren't going to be getting any help from the dev, this mod is pretty much abandoned, which really bites because it's so awesome :sad:

HunterAlpha1 said:
Yeah I'm thinking that we aren't going to be getting any help from the dev, this mod is pretty much abandoned, which really bites because it's so awesome :sad:
Yeah, it's a shame because I really like the core concepts of this mod (moving up the medieval social classes, realism, etc... etc...).
I also feel like there hasn't been much new developed for warband in the modding world which is also a shame because only God knows how long it's going to be before they release bannerlord but that's another subject entirely.

Hi! I don't know if you're still having trouble with this, but this thread could help you out

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,370774.0.html

Back
Top Bottom