Help! Can't build castle!

Currently Viewing (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

HunterAlpha1

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
"You cannot build a castle on an island or landmass that doesn't have a harbour, port, or beach!" But I'm trying to build on the mainland!

Best answers
I'm having the same exact problem. Is there a fix to this? I know it has something to do with some random event within the script triggering that dialogue but I'm not an experienced modder so I'm not sure how to fix it. My older save doesn't have this problem. I don't want to lose all of my progress.

HunterAlpha1

Sergeant Knight
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
Yeah I'm thinking that we aren't going to be getting any help from the dev, this mod is pretty much abandoned, which really bites because it's so awesome :sad:

Best answers
HunterAlpha1 said:
Yeah I'm thinking that we aren't going to be getting any help from the dev, this mod is pretty much abandoned, which really bites because it's so awesome :sad:
Yeah, it's a shame because I really like the core concepts of this mod (moving up the medieval social classes, realism, etc... etc...).
I also feel like there hasn't been much new developed for warband in the modding world which is also a shame because only God knows how long it's going to be before they release bannerlord but that's another subject entirely.

MisfitMonkey

Recruit
Best answers
Hi! I don't know if you're still having trouble with this, but this thread could help you out

https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,370774.0.html