Help asked!

Users who are viewing this thread

Desire

Recruit
Hello!

I come from the game called Mortal Online and I bought this game today when I saw it on summer sales.
I have been tired of Mortal Online for a while and I am glad I found out about this game.

Now, what my question is that I am looking for someone to help me get better.
I've been playing a bit on the popular servers, ZGH(?) siege, IG Battlegrounds and Wolfpack Lone Wolves, but everywhere I seem to get outskilled pretty hard.

Cheers!

best place to start are any DM, TDM or Siege servers.
Yes, you are gonna be outskilled for a while until you learn to block properly.
But its still really fun to play and gets better when you can block.

Battle is hard to learn because its one life.

GLHF

also a good place to learn to fight is against the AI in the training camps in the Single Player
If you really want a Mentor you can look into the Warband Mentor/mentee program

EDIT: Also read the beginner guides in the pinned threads those are a great place to start.

don't do tdm/dm, you probably won't actually learn anything other than to aim, because the majority of those players are noobs.
to improve somewhat quickly come IG, where there's many players who know their stuff and u can learn several important feints and tricks from them while improving ur footwork and all that shizzle.

[*] read beginner's guides
[*] practice a day or two by yourself to understand the very basics of the game
[*] sign up for mentor/mentee program, you can find it on the forums
[*] join a clan

sotamursu123 said:
[*] read beginner's guides
[*] practice a day or two by yourself to understand the very basics of the game
[*] sign up for mentor/mentee program, you can find it on the forums
[*] join a clan

Nice to see new players coming in connection with the summer sale. As the rest already pointed out you definetly should join a Clan for getting more experiences in this game. But in the meantime you should also collect some practical experiences with playing on IG_Battelgrounds. Your first days and weeks could be very frustating but you will definetly learn a lot of more things as you would do with playing on an unknown server. In case you have enough with playing on IG_BG then you should definitely join Wolfpack_Den.

Back
Top Bottom