(Help appreciated) On leveling & tactics

Users who are viewing this thread

IJIN

Sergeant
Hi y'all!

Basically, could someone please tell me if:

1) Companions use/level their tactics skill (i noticed it never increases) or is it only a player-utilized skill (are there any skills that are irrelevant for companions)

2) What is minimum combo of attribute and focus points to be able to reach lvl.275 perks

Thank you kindly

Hi y'all!

Basically, could someone please tell me if:

1) Companions use/level their tactics skill (i noticed it never increases) or is it only a player-utilized skill (are there any skills that are irrelevant for companions)

2) What is minimum combo of attribute and focus points to be able to reach lvl.275 perks

Thank you kindly
Tactics skill is used by party leaders. Its one of the more important skills for npcs because it covers mainly autobattles, but companions won't level it until they're put in charge of their own party or leading a caravan.

To max out the perks, you need minimum 7 attribute points and 5 focus. That gets you to around 283 I think.

Thank you.
I guess as such, just starting having doubts after noticing that companions leading their own parties are not really gaining tactics xp. I must have been wrong. Will keep an eye on it

Cheers

Formula for skills is Attribute*14 -10 + Focus*40. So 7 attr + 5 focus = 288 (6 and 5 = 274, which is annoying).

NPCs will gain Tactics skill, but not much if it's a larger party just beating up looters (and quite often they'll roam around for days on end without fighting anyone). Most noticeably levels up when a caravan gets caught by a stronger party and is going to lose...

Back
Top Bottom