Hello everyone, wanna check out my new game?

Users who are viewing this thread

WilliamBerne

Master Knight
I know you all wondered where I was and what was I doing :smile:. Well, this is what I did in the last months(with a team of course), an iPad game. I am the major designer and major programmer.
https://itunes.apple.com/cn/app/er-zhan-zhi-hui-guan/id798562813?mt=8

It is a 3D half RTS half TD style game, and it is FREE!
Because I want to test it first, it is currently only available on China appstore. When I'm done with most of the optimizing, I will put it into the world market.

screen480x480.jpeg

screen480x480.jpeg

screen480x480.jpeg

screen480x480.jpeg

Please download it and rate for me. If you have any idea or question, you can ask me here, Cause I am revived(in this forum)!

Last time your signature was a cup of yogurt. :razz:

Nice by the way. Now give me an iPad.
But seriously, you should revive this mod somehow. Maybe just clean, optimize and update it...

The Bowman said:
Last time your signature was a cup of yogurt. :razz:

Nice by the way. Now give me an iPad.
But seriously, you should revive this mod somehow. Maybe just clean, optimize and update it...
I wish I could revive my mod, but after I got used to this great engine Unity3d, I can't bear the module system for one minute :twisted:
I still managed to transported my ideas to the app, like destructable buildings etc., will continue to make swift games :grin:

@usnavy30
Thank you!

@zoo889
I know what you mean! What you were thinking was the brownish dusty/rusty battleground, right? :mrgreen:

Mmmm, Tower Defence. I love them, totally addicted to the entire genre that is. Ironically, was totally adicted to your WW2 Chinese battlefield mod for Mount and Blade.

Hello WilliamBerne :smile:

Glad to hear from you :wink:

About your mod, have you considered releasing the files since unity is now your new toy and module system is old fashioned? :smile:

Back
Top Bottom