Need More Info Hello Devs, There is something wrong with Ladders and Siege Towers.

Users who are viewing this thread

So everytime a ladder is placed, or A Siege tower reaches the walls. The performance takes a HUGE dip. It becomes unplayable. The only way to fix this for me. Was if i break down the gates. Once the gate was open. Either me making it up to the walls and opening the gates from inside. Some reason it fixes the lag.

So i think, The AI trying to figure out the ladders is causing the lag.

I thing that the whole thing of sieges is broken because last time i was at def and they came into the castle but they where rushin for the front of the gate where there was not soldier at all and they where just sitting there doing nothing just sitting there... When i went there with my char and started killing them they where still sitting not even fighting me

+1, my fps take a bit of a dip, from 60fps to 45 ish during siege. However during troop/siege weapons engagement to walls this goes down to 10-15 fps.

I was just going to report this - there's a HUGE performance drop exactly when siege machines/ladders reach the wall. It goes from solid 100 fps to 10-15, which makes sieges almost unplayable at the moment. I guess it's some high CPU-intesive unit pathing calculation as they all clump together try to climb the ladder or break the gate. As soon as everyone is in the castle/walls the performance is back to normal, but usually the enemy are dead at that point. I also noticed that the enemy just stand there in a big clump doing almost nothing - you can flank them and start killing them in the back - absolutely no reaction.

Here are my specs:
Intel® Core™ i5-9600K
GeForce RTX 2060 6GB
SSD
16 GB RAM

It's more than the recommended so I shouldn't observe such performance drops. Please optimize sieges!

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom