Helicopter pilot skirmish

Users who are viewing this thread

Gjc1994

Recruit
Hello i just wanted to start by saying i love this mod! my only challenge thus far is when i am skirmishing helicopters. Specifically Chopper pilots. if its a mounted gunner all i do is shoot the gunner and it makes the helicopter irrelevent. if its a pilot though it seems all i can do is shoot the chopper down ( no luck so far ) i was wondering what im supposed to do. if i shoot at where a gunner usually is it will keep saying "0 damage" even with an ak-47. loving this mod its quickly become a favourite. thank you!

Gjc1994 said:
Hello i just wanted to start by saying i love this mod! my only challenge thus far is when i am skirmishing helicopters. Specifically Chopper pilots. if its a mounted gunner all i do is shoot the gunner and it makes the helicopter irrelevent. if its a pilot though it seems all i can do is shoot the chopper down ( no luck so far ) i was wondering what im supposed to do. if i shoot at where a gunner usually is it will keep saying "0 damage" even with an ak-47. loving this mod its quickly become a favourite. thank you!

this has been fixed in the next release

Back
Top Bottom