hegemony for warband

Users who are viewing this thread

flemmorg said:
is there development on warband version

Just so you know where to look for this sort of info in future, one of the stickied threads at the top of this mod sub forum, http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,60207.0.html, answers the question: yes, it is for Warband. Furthermore, in another thread:http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,161557.0.html Ealabor (mod creator) explains why he is not currently working on it.

At the top of page, above this sub forum, under the heading 'child boards', is a link to the project Ealabor is currently working on (referred to in my second linked thread) http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,208.0.html.

vietanh797 said:
TITANAS84 said:
when jesus return?
he busy right now
shooting and killing st
let's just hope he doing good so he won't forget us
Let's hope.I hope Jesus will help us with waiting and releasing this miracle...
I can't believe how will i react when i'll see "Download Link for Hegemony 268.B.C. 1.134. Warband"  :shock:

JankoMega said:
Let's hope.I hope Jesus will help us with waiting and releasing this miracle...
I can't believe how will i react when i'll see "Download Link for Hegemony 268.B.C. 1.134. Warband"  :shock:
isn't it obvious
that is a link with virus

Hi, what happend with this mod? i mean its still working at? sry if this is a stupid question but i dont have time to read previous answers blabla. Thanks

muiehaha said:
Hi, what happend with this mod? i mean its still working at? sry if this is a stupid question but i dont have time to read previous answers blabla. Thanks
I do not know if it is in progress, E always says he is working busy, while on the other hand AlphaDelta says E hasn't done anything for the past 2 years. Honestly I do not know if or when it will be released.

Well, from what I've read even Alpha Delta didn't go so far as to say that no work has been done by Ealabor on the mod for 2 years, despite Alpha Delta being very critical and by his own admission being deliberately provocative with his criticism. Besides which, there are plenty of threads in this board that prove Ealabor has been doing stuff for the mod, one example being the different scene previews. So even hinting at the suggestion that no work has been done on this mod for 2 years by Ealabor is incorrect and unhelpful, though I am sure you didn't mean to be so. It would be a shame though if this idea caught on and people started repeating it as if it had some basis.

Thanks Dan, though I think thats just a troll post from an alt account.

It should be obvious that there is still developement, as displayed in the Rome thread, which has been discussed more recently than the latest post here.

Sincerely,

You local zombie modder.

DanAngleland said:
Well, from what I've read even Alpha Delta didn't go so far as to say that no work has been done by Ealabor on the mod for 2 years, despite Alpha Delta being very critical and by his own admission being deliberately provocative with his criticism. Besides which, there are plenty of threads in this board that prove Ealabor has been doing stuff for the mod, one example being the different scene previews. So even hinting at the suggestion that no work has been done on this mod for 2 years by Ealabor is incorrect and unhelpful, though I am sure you didn't mean to be so. It would be a shame though if this idea caught on and people started repeating it as if it had some basis.
  :lol: I, mean to E? Nevah! I love Eelabor, and he knows that, I just had the hunch of doubt ( sorry but I have bad patience. )

Anyways, E, I have faith in you.

EDIT:

ealabor said:

It should be obvious that there is still developement, as displayed in the Rome thread, which has been discussed more recently than the latest post here.

Sincerely,

You local zombie modder.
No thats me Russik112, don't you remember me?

Big Boss said:
DanAngleland said:
  :lol: I, mean to E? Nevah! I love Eelabor, and he knows that, I just had the hunch of doubt ( sorry but I have bad patience. )

Anyways, E, I have faith in you.

EDIT:

ealabor said:

Sincerely,

You local zombie modder.
No thats me Russik112, don't you remember me?
Well i certainly do.

Back
Top Bottom