Hegemony 268 ALPHA VERSION for 1.010/1.011

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alpha is a child for making this dispute between the two of them public.  I personally don't hope they make up or whatever, if it's going to be like this.  Ealabor has always managed somehow before, and I don't doubt he could do the same now.

The link has been taken down from the repository which is a shame but atleast a couple of hundred people will be playing this mod for a while which is better than no one playing it ever. :smile:

<no>

Cheers :smile:

What is the purpose of taking down the link just to send the link by PM to anyone interested?

Cruger said:
What is the purpose of taking down the link just to send the link by PM to anyone interested?

Presumably Ealabor had the link removed from the OP and the file removed from the M&B repository. It'd be going against the site admin to directly post the link to the file on sendspace.

Cheers

Cruger said:

Actually Taleworlds admin removed the links and moved the thread on account of the content being uploaded without permission, and with material authorship from AlphaDelta still in question.

theAthenian said:
So you released this without permission?

Yes he did.

On that, there's really not much else to be said here. Trust was bestowed on a contributor to the mod, which was subsequently violated for petty reasonings.

It would have been one thing if the contributor in question, AlphaDelta, had just PM'd and said something along the lines "Hey, im going to publicize the textures I worked on, and i'll give you credits for your mapping and models with those textures", rather than uploading a mod that is not his, with content that is the majority work of other contributors and members throughout years, most of which he did not even append credit to.

To those that have contributed and supported the mod throughout the years, I give you my thanks. The mod will be carried on in one fashion or another, regardless of it being without the content of a previous contributor.

Well, there's been enough said at this point, and i'd like to not have the games perpetuate further, or for others not associated with the matter to become involved. If anyone has questioning regarding the issue feel free to PM me.

E.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom