Heavy Inf

Users who are viewing this thread

Now we're talking business.

On the real though which smart fella at TW decided to invest almost all of the time into Skirmish mode then also decide to only have it available for match-making in 3 specific regions whilst simultaneously ****ing the balance for other modes. Big brain manoeuvres from TW right there.

A single life game mode, as the community has been asking for since Skirmish was announced about 2 or 3 years ago.
giphy.gif

+1 Time goes by so quickly, doesn't it? :iamamoron:

You gotta nerf archers then aswell.

Just accept the fate, we will get nerfed into the ground more, for each time infantry is able to strike out a place for them in the decrying imbalance of power between archers/cav and infs it will get taken away. It's been like that for a year now.
I just want my Varyag's or Sarge's throwing axe/francisca to lobotomize a horse with a headshot again.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK, TALEWORLDS????

I just want my Varyag's or Sarge's throwing axe/francisca to lobotomize a horse with a headshot again.

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK, TALEWORLDS????
I'm starting to think that TaleWorlds has a very specific vision in mind for the game's multiplayer, and that vision seems to include various faction and unit imbalances. I can already tell that the throwing spear nerfs will lead to recruits needing to 5v1 a 110 or 120 cost unit in order to squeeze out a win.

its not "Buff Heavy Inf"

its "More Melee Combat".

I don't really care how devs achieve that.
Melee pls. it's a medieval game. I don't really love to punish cavs by some mystery weapons

MELEE

Back
Top Bottom