SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Duel feature will be implemented and lords will be stronger so duels will be very challenging.

on a side note it wouldnt be smart to duel a daimyo (king) unless your in the highest tier armor,
if your not they will easily one hit you.

I have seen the models!!!

GREAT JOB!!!! :grin:

I hope someday I can make somethig similar...by now...only a wine glass and a coffe cup...

Saludos!!

PS: I wanna play it so bad!!!! :twisted: freaking fantastik black samurai armour!!

Im sketching some new loading screen pics Ill scan and post them when i get some finished.

Could something be implented so the enemy lords try harder to kill you or other lords instead of just running till the end of the map with their horses¿? This would make fighting lords more interesting and challenging.

Pablomagno said:
Could something be implented so the enemy lords try harder to kill you or other lords instead of just running till the end of the map with their horses¿? This would make fighting lords more interesting and challenging.

I dont know  :neutral:

kinda doubt it though...

Qwertyman said:
EDIT: sorry if this has allready been covered but:  guns-  people have been saying they will be hard to ballence, and that you should reduce their damage,  it depends wether you want to go for realism or not, because in reality the gunners beat the crap out of the samurai. reload times could be used as a ballencing factor, possibly accuracy (I have no idea how accurate guns were back then), but i think that sheer power should stay with guns.
perhaps only top-tier units could have guns, or only one faction.

Early guns were pretty inaccurate, and they actually weren't all that powerful. They didn't, as many people seem to believe, make armour all but obsolete. In fact, when plate armour was being made back in the days of muskets and all that, it was tested by firing a gun at it, and if the bullet pierced, it was scrapped. Now, admittably, samurai armour wasn't quite the match of European plate, but it could still take a hit from a flintlock. Early guns were used for psychological reasons as well as killing potential, as they were less accurate, slower, and with a lesser range than a bow or crosswbow. Sure, if they actually hit they'd do more damage, but if you got a slight breeze you'd be lucky to nick the guy. But it is unnerving to see a puff of smoke, hear a bang and have your buddy die.

Do you have any ashigaru armour to show? I would like to see what my masses of peasant warriors will look like :smile:

tobier said:
Do you have any ashigaru armour to show? I would like to see what my masses of peasant warriors will look like :smile:

So far this is what we have;

Ashigaru.jpg

but after some adjustments they should look a bit like this;

NewAshigaru.jpg

So thats the Ashigaru armour we have to show thus far.

:smile: nice mod looks very prommising but you should put more guns and samurais with guns and dont make muskets
weaker make them very inacurate and slow to reload especialy for matchlock muskets they were slow,very inacurate
but the wounds they caused were apsolutely staggering.

I actually did make some ashigaru armor.

I post it in a little.

EDIT: and on the guns...muskets will depend on there users.
some troops will have good muskets others will have great ones, and some others might be ****.

butscrew said:
Like Ikko Ikki rebels, they had guns but usually pointed the wrong end at the enemy.

Jaja I imagined the exact same thing.

And about that cat mod thats the creaziest thing I have ever seen. But there are many remarkable things like that white samurai girl amor, and I got realy stunned by its quiver with long long white arrows. I also loved their straw hats, and the way they reloaded crosbows was great also.

And well castles are amazing

Loved butscrew ashigarus work lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom