SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you had back ups. See if you had of sent me the mod like I asked for me to screw around with inputting models etc with screwed up textures, you wouldn't of had to recode everything.

shalictar said:
Preview of the Dragon of Echigo
Uesugi Kenshin.

Notice his golden Katana  :mrgreen:
45.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

Lol nice pictures, are you going also to make face textures?

we'll have to get new ones, but i gotta worry about everything else right now.

GREAT!!

Waiting for the alpha!!

You are a "Walker Texas Ranger"??? Chuck Norris patented??? GREAT!!

Mi brother was ther the last year, he told me it is a amazing place.

Saludos!!

Hmm, if that's a katana the hilt should be 2/3 of what actually is, it resembles more a o-dachi (not a nodachi). However it's brilliant.

galiccia said:
Hmm, if that's a katana the hilt should be 2/3 of what actually is, it resembles more a o-dachi (not a nodachi). However it's brilliant.

thanks, Takeda Shingen and Warrior Mistress Yae are next.

I can't wait to see what you do with Shingen. Yae seems a little hard though if your basing her off the movie. She needs a head band as far as I know we don't have one currently.

Any volunteers offering a head band out there?

Very nice! I just signed up here to cheer for you and your mod! I'm a huge Sengoku jidai and mount&Blade fan, so i await the alpha of this mod impatiently!

If you released this mod, maybe you could consider adding more fractions like Nobunaga Oda Forces or Toyotomi?^^

I see you are having fun making yari and yumi and such, otherwise I would point out the duplication of effort since the "Onin No Ran" team have already done many weapons, armours and helmets which I'n sure a quick Email would get you permission to incorporate.  :grin: 
    There are also enterable buildings in ONR and I seem to remember someone posting a chinese castle which I linked on the Street-of-Eyes site. Okay, it's not Japanese, but it's got to be better than medieval European rock-piles!

Chopa said:
      I see you are having fun making yari and yumi and such, otherwise I would point out the duplication of effort since the "Onin No Ran" team have already done many weapons, armours and helmets which I'n sure a quick Email would get you permission to incorporate.  :grin: 
    There are also enterable buildings in ONR and I seem to remember someone posting a chinese castle which I linked on the Street-of-Eyes site. Okay, it's not Japanese, but it's got to be better than medieval European rock-piles!

I don't know, I kinda like rock-piles. I am a messy person after all.

As to um... the guy who posted before you there won't be any Oda's, Toyotomi's or Tokugawa troops in this mod not even Tadakatsu Honda :sad: as this mod is just based around the Uesugi and Takeda skimishes.

I really don't care much about japanese castles.... maybe because I go to the castles only to besiege them! Jajajaja!!

So.....alpha please!!!! :mrgreen:

Saludos!

butscrew said:
Chopa said:

As to um... the guy who posted before you there won't be any Oda's, Toyotomi's or Tokugawa troops in this mod not even Tadakatsu Honda :sad: as this mod is just based around the Uesugi and Takeda skimishes.

dont worry after this mod im making a sengoku jidai series  :grin:
well... atleast after the last samurai mod i always wanted to do.

shalictar said:
butscrew said:
Chopa said:

dont worry after this mod im making a sengoku jidai, series  :grin:
well... atleast after the last samurai mod i always wanted to do.
Ye got alot of plans, Good luck with all of them. ;D

Looks very good. Reminds me in a way of Onin no ran (sp?) for an older version of M&B (I forget which).

I loved that mod.

I'm back on the forums after about a year to tell you that this mod looks great. Keep it up, I have been waiting for something like this since the final version hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom