SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
been dying for a samurai mod for 1.011, can't be bothered to get an earlier version of m&b just to get onin no ran :razz:
can't do me any harm to wait for a while longer  :grin:

We are talking about having Terminators roam around the countryside, seeing as though they have a time machine they should fit in the timeline nicely.

it will be a lot like this:

terminator: i am looking for john connor
farmer: who?
terminator: john connor
farmer: Ah, John Connor, if you want to catch him on time i would suggest going a couple of hundred years to the left.
terminator: thank you! *runs to the right*

:lol:

John Connor SAN! Don't forget the honourific Gordulan san.

Besides which we have decided that also due to the fact that Portuguese where so much further technologically advanced over the Japanese, Lisbon Laser Rifles will also be included along with power katanas and explosive shurikens which when they explode leave a mushroom cloud. These changes should make the mod more believable.

This mod is like Nuclear Islam, armed and dangerous  :lol:.

Anyways goodluck with the mod, I've been wanting to play a Samurai mod for quite a bit.

Nords with yumis
mb3.jpg

Yeahh!

Keep the gooood work!!

I can't wait to cut some heads with my katana!!

and pierce some fellows with yumi's arrows.

Saludos!!

If you start holding your breath now, we should be done after your funeral if they take a long time to bury you.

butscrew said:
If you start holding your breath now, we should be done after your funeral if they take a long time to bury you.

I posted a couple new screenshots.
one with a working mon model, and another with a yumi and new helmet from Alkhadious Master.

shalictar said:
butscrew said:

I posted a couple new screenshots.
one with a working mon model, and another with a yumi and new helmet from Alkhadious Master.

I've been watching some documentaries and doing some reasearch and im pretty sure the banners they would wear into battle on their backs were a bit larger than the ones you showed with your screenshots.
They were abit large than your torso, from lower pelvis to neck I think. Probably best you experiment with this until it looks about right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom