• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

SP Oriental Heaven and Earth - feudal Japan mod/ Mod Closed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

butscrew

Sergeant Knight at Arms
At least you had back ups. See if you had of sent me the mod like I asked for me to screw around with inputting models etc with screwed up textures, you wouldn't of had to recode everything.

mightywolve

Sergeant
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
shalictar said:
Preview of the Dragon of Echigo
Uesugi Kenshin.

Notice his golden Katana  :mrgreen:
45.jpg

43.jpg

44.jpg

Lol nice pictures, are you going also to make face textures?

shalictar

we'll have to get new ones, but i gotta worry about everything else right now.

Betoxico

Sergeant
GREAT!!

Waiting for the alpha!!

You are a "Walker Texas Ranger"??? Chuck Norris patented??? GREAT!!

Mi brother was ther the last year, he told me it is a amazing place.

Saludos!!

galiccia

Recruit
Hmm, if that's a katana the hilt should be 2/3 of what actually is, it resembles more a o-dachi (not a nodachi). However it's brilliant.

shalictar

galiccia said:
Hmm, if that's a katana the hilt should be 2/3 of what actually is, it resembles more a o-dachi (not a nodachi). However it's brilliant.

thanks, Takeda Shingen and Warrior Mistress Yae are next.

butscrew

Sergeant Knight at Arms
I can't wait to see what you do with Shingen. Yae seems a little hard though if your basing her off the movie. She needs a head band as far as I know we don't have one currently.

Any volunteers offering a head band out there?

PurpleSkull

Recruit
Very nice! I just signed up here to cheer for you and your mod! I'm a huge Sengoku jidai and mount&Blade fan, so i await the alpha of this mod impatiently!

If you released this mod, maybe you could consider adding more fractions like Nobunaga Oda Forces or Toyotomi?^^

Chopa

Sergeant at Arms
      I see you are having fun making yari and yumi and such, otherwise I would point out the duplication of effort since the "Onin No Ran" team have already done many weapons, armours and helmets which I'n sure a quick Email would get you permission to incorporate.  :grin: 
    There are also enterable buildings in ONR and I seem to remember someone posting a chinese castle which I linked on the Street-of-Eyes site. Okay, it's not Japanese, but it's got to be better than medieval European rock-piles!

butscrew

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Chopa said:
      I see you are having fun making yari and yumi and such, otherwise I would point out the duplication of effort since the "Onin No Ran" team have already done many weapons, armours and helmets which I'n sure a quick Email would get you permission to incorporate.  :grin: 
    There are also enterable buildings in ONR and I seem to remember someone posting a chinese castle which I linked on the Street-of-Eyes site. Okay, it's not Japanese, but it's got to be better than medieval European rock-piles!

I don't know, I kinda like rock-piles. I am a messy person after all.

As to um... the guy who posted before you there won't be any Oda's, Toyotomi's or Tokugawa troops in this mod not even Tadakatsu Honda :sad: as this mod is just based around the Uesugi and Takeda skimishes.

Betoxico

Sergeant
I really don't care much about japanese castles.... maybe because I go to the castles only to besiege them! Jajajaja!!

So.....alpha please!!!! :mrgreen:

Saludos!

shalictar

butscrew said:
Chopa said:

As to um... the guy who posted before you there won't be any Oda's, Toyotomi's or Tokugawa troops in this mod not even Tadakatsu Honda :sad: as this mod is just based around the Uesugi and Takeda skimishes.

dont worry after this mod im making a sengoku jidai series  :grin:
well... atleast after the last samurai mod i always wanted to do.

mightywolve

Sergeant
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
shalictar said:
butscrew said:
Chopa said:

dont worry after this mod im making a sengoku jidai, series  :grin:
well... atleast after the last samurai mod i always wanted to do.
Ye got alot of plans, Good luck with all of them. ;D

Revilo

Grandmaster Knight
Looks very good. Reminds me in a way of Onin no ran (sp?) for an older version of M&B (I forget which).

I loved that mod.

Solja Sheep

Recruit
I'm back on the forums after about a year to tell you that this mod looks great. Keep it up, I have been waiting for something like this since the final version hit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom