Resolved Headgear "empire_crown" missing model, picture, and item name

Users who are viewing this thread

Summary: The headgear empire_crown is missing a model for when it is equipped, an item picture, and an item name.
How to Reproduce: Activate cheat mode and go into the inventory to view all items, sort by name, find empire_crown and attempt to equip it.
Media (Screenshots & Video): Screenshot inside spoiler tag.
37BB7BC468DCDCDC8E881E0E3D35949728D3DF74
Version: e1.0.5

I'm guessing that this item was added in the patch that added the 200 new items to the game -- but for some reason the assets for this and the localization weren't added? In spitems.xml, it simply says:

Code:
  </Item>
  <Item id="empire_crown"
        name="empire_crown"
        mesh="empire_crown"
        culture="Culture.empire"
        is_merchandise="false"
        weight="3.1"
        appearance="6"
        Type="HeadArmor">
    <ItemComponent>
      <Armor head_armor="26"
             has_gender_variations="false"
             hair_cover_type="all"
             beard_cover_type="none"
             modifier_group="plate"
             material_type="Plate" />
    </ItemComponent>
    <Flags UseTeamColor="false" />
  </Item>

Hopefully this item can be added soon -- would love for my character to have a proper Imperial crown. :smile:

Hello, thanks for reporting this problem. Unfortunately, we were unable to respond to this thread when it was first created. We believe the issue may have been resolved since the creation of this topic. If you are currently experiencing this issue with the latest live or beta versions of the game, please update this thread so we can forward this issue to the team for investigation.

Hey! I'm going to mark this thread as resolved. If the problem persists, please let me know. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom