[Hawk] Hawkband

Users who are viewing this thread

UDyfBim.png

HJE47tq.png

j8Xxkbt.png
Welcome to the Embassy of Hawkband
We are glad to welcome you to our community. Join us in our DISCORD server and fill out the form in the Verification, following the instructions of our HawkBot.

https://discord.gg/C6cnyty

Hawkband elders and commanders:
Jurgen
AJlexander
Reysai
Kalistrat
Korobon
Rafkin
D2Iweec.png

General information
We are a community of mostly Russian-speaking players in the Mount & Blade: Bannerlord. Our goal is to venture beyond being a simple clan, namely, we strive to become a brotherhood of players with common interests and goals. As is customary among brothers - we respect elders, we listen to the youngsters, we can have a good laugh together, and we will never leave our brothers in times of trouble.​

We organize intensive training, Clan wars, tournaments within the clan and also take part in M&B community tournaments. If you want to do good for the clan, Hawkband will respond accordingly. Your activity will be monitored by a council of elders and HawkBot, thanks to whom, we can track how often you engage in battles in our name. A special system of titles and trophies will help us highlight your service to the brotherhood. The stronger our clan becomes, the more we will reward our brothers.​

HJE47tq.png

Background
Who are we? We are the wandering warriors of Calradia who have left behind the service of kings and lords, who have left behind the pursuit of military glory at court. We don't care about the Empire civil war, we don't care about court intrigues of Vlandia. We are neither an order, nor a clan or a community. We consider ourselves superior to them, we are Family, but they used to call us a band. Well, so be it, we are - Hawkband.

The history of the Hawkband family began with the first attacks of the Khuzaits on the lands of the Empire and Sturgia. The imperial legions were wiped out and the princes of Sturgia retreated north. Many towns and villages were left without protection. Peasants, pathfinders, merchants and artisans were left to fend for themselves. We were there, founders of the Hawkband, and we took fate into our own hands. Organizing militia and building barricades, we gave a fight to the Khuzait raiders in our lands. After several months of endless raiding, we had managed to defeat the invaders, but the cheer of victory had soon turned to into grief, upon an awful realization of the reality we were in. Houses have turned to ash, the ground scorched, and rivers drenched in blood. We had nothing left but to leave the lands of our fathers. And when, when the meaning of life was lost, the sky was cleared from smoke by a ray of light and we saw a hawk in the sky, that was hovering above us. As an afflatus of freedom and of the thirst for revenge, he reached our hearts, sealing our fate. From that time, till this day, the path of Hawkband is being consecrated by the hawk and paved with blood of our enemies.

nekKsv4.png

Last edited:
I got some screenshots of the small clan event you did!

73AF49FE66FF9E9EB77B8E613B4805F55D0D62DF
DE604122162F20C9833F7DAFB568A7229CF956E1
44A17315B4F7A061F288C34146D8132CEAA2BA1A

Missed the pikewall vs cav charge one but that was the most epic one too :razz:

Very nice, and I will be sure to add BlackCount to join in next time.

I got some screenshots of the small clan event you did!

73AF49FE66FF9E9EB77B8E613B4805F55D0D62DF
DE604122162F20C9833F7DAFB568A7229CF956E1
44A17315B4F7A061F288C34146D8132CEAA2BA1A

Missed the pikewall vs cav charge one but that was the most epic one too :razz:

Very nice, and I will be sure to add BlackCount to join in next time.
Great shots, thank you. Come, we'll be glad to have you all!

Was so much fun randomly stumbling in on this, agree with Mabons and hope to take part again, cheers guys.
I hope next time we will gather hundred of people and you will be among them!

Stumbled upon this & record the two charges, very cool guys.

Apologies for my bad camera skills & hud in the way.

https://streamable.com/kgsomb
Thank you so much for that tape. Unfortunately, we didn't capture this awesome moment!

Back
Top Bottom