Having Trouble Installing

Users who are viewing this thread

Raldbthar

Recruit
I downloaded both installers (.exe and .rar), and when I open it I get an error saying "Warband installation directory could not be determined from Registry or Steam data! You should make absolutely sure the installation path is correct when asked." Is there anything I did wrong when I installed the game?

I misread the default install path, and it installed to Program Files\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules instead of Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount&Blade Warband\Modules. So check to see if it's there. And then just move the folder over if it is.

Where the program you are installing gets installed to. What exactly is your problem with installing? Is the mod not showing up on the launcher after you install? If so, then like I said, check to see if it got installed to the other directory.

The problem is that after it gets installed and I go to where the installer installs it to, there is nothing there. I also checked in the other directory, and there is nothing there either.

Assuming you have Windows OS, type "light&darkness" into the search bar. It should show you where the install folder is. Then move it to the correct location.

Back
Top Bottom