Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

Wellenbrecher said:
20+CON already :shock:
And how are your other atributes going?

Edit:
A negative on that walled place to the south. Someone walled off a well with a palisade and then put his hearth fire isndie that. All in al that area is rather creepy I'd say. Lot's of decaying structures or parts there of, yet no living human to be seen.
Time to make some high qualitiy jars and go prospecting. Hope that those of you will find more rustroot though, as what we have isn't that much.

Pretty crap. I had a lot of auroch meat, and got unlucky with pumpkins. 12 str, 13 perception, 11 int, 11 agility. Need dex at the minute :sad:

On another note:

More recommended stats!

Get cooking to six. Seems this lets you convert q10 fish/meat to q10 cooked meat with no problems. Kronix and Bromden have been working me to the bone cooking their fish.

Swadius, Put it away, your scaring the children. There's some trousers made of stinging nettles in the community cupboard you can use.

Kronic, Yes. I told you, I made the 2.5k back in about three looms.

NO

DONT PUT IT IN THE CUPBOARD. Put it in a herbalist table with some...Leaves, I think.

Use mine if you have to. That moth'll die if you chuck it in a cupboard.

It IS in the FEP table. Under subcategpry 'fish'.

2 Per, 1 something else.

And you can catch it where I showed you, on that top bank. Just not at dusk, for some reason. During the day, it was literally the only thing I caught in a full inventories worth. At 8q, gives one per, which is what I caught them as.

AvaRice, your Kaldrys right?

I took your spectacles, assuming I'm supposed to. Now all I need is 2 more in exploration and Ill be able to find rust root

It usually is, I think it might be outdated. I keep running into stinging nettle with only 10 survival.
Also...
382534010.jpg

I found a bunch of wild sheep, below them are aurochs. My stats are default, or nearly default IE. 10 STR, 11 INT. What do you think my chances are of taming one?

And a better question, should I move there?

animal locations are not permanent, they will despawn. The sheep will be on you like a Welshman on sheep.

I just disembarked off my brand new boat into a claimed area. I had to fast travel back to my hearth and lost the boat...

Not sure what foods do.

In about 6 hours, I need someone to transfer silkworms from my herbalist table to my cabinet with mulberry leaves in it. I may be able to do it latter, but I don't know if they be alive when I do.

I've finally amassed enough LP to get Lawspeaking. Now before I spend the LP needed to get this skill I just want to make sure that noone else has acquired it. This is correct right?

I still have 7 rustroot available for prospectors and a bunch of perception FEP foods.

Back
Top Bottom