Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

Corndawg said:
What the ****! Someone stole all my bones and meat! They left a ****ing deer! THIEVES.

Jesus. That brought a tear to my eye.

At least you got some bones and meat back!

Also, get survival 10 ASAP. Even before marksman. Lets you get FEPs off the meat from stuff you kill.

...Someone noticed I was having trouble figuring out runestones, and kindly wrote 'gay lives here' on mine while I wasn't looking. Now, if I was a mean person, I would respond by trapping him in his house with said runestone.

:wink:

Calodine said:
Corndawg said:
What the ****! Someone stole all my bones and meat! They left a ****ing deer! THIEVES.

Jesus. That brought a tear to my eye.

At least you got some bones and meat back!

Also, get survival 10 ASAP. Even before marksman. Lets you get FEPs off the meat from stuff you kill.

No, I did not get the meat and bones back. The deer heals itself too quickly, so I had to set it free. In other news, I took some stuff from the community plot (replanted some of course) and am starting up my big plot.

Ah well, we have people in our settlement that think cutting down every single tree there is, is a viaable option to gain LPs. It isn't.
First of, you create wastelands as unfortunately trees don't grow back on themselves at the moment.
Secondly, the logs cause quite some strain on the server (as are countless baskets, litter and so on).
Plus, and this is the most important part, there's a group of players going around the map killing those who fell trees for fun. They roleplay nature Nazis or whatever, fact is, they do it.
Pretty much like the Philosophy Knights in Urban Dead.

So please, if you desperately want to grind LP build the branch part of a loom, then destroy it again. This doesn't create the annoying cut sound either and, according to the wiki, is one of the fastest ways to get LPs if you want to grind. And don't forget to put the slider under personal believes to Change and peaceful to get 360%. This way I currently have 32.000 LPs to spend and I didn't grind them once.

Looking at the wasteland north of the village is depressing...

**** it, just got "Rage", next skill will be "Murder". The next one I see cutting down trees without using them will get killed.

Edit:
spelling

So long as nobody touches the apple tree north of my house I'm happy.

Also, I ned some plant fiber for my herbalist table. Three more and I can start fixing my wasteland.

Calodine said:
So long as nobody touches the apple tree north of my house I'm happy.

Also, I ned some plant fiber for my herbalist table. Three more and I can start fixing my wasteland.

****, that's what I was missing to replant trees?

I'll build one in my camp right now.

Unfortunately carrots have a bizarre growing cycle so now I've run out of carrot seeds until I visit the wild patch again.

And I don't understand why anyone would grind LP through tree cutting since digging clay is both easier and less destructive.

AvaRice said:
Unfortunately carrots have a bizarre growing cycle so now I've run out of carrot seeds until I visit the wild patch again.

And I don't understand why anyone would grind LP through tree cutting since digging clay is both easier and less destructive.

Yeah, that's how I've been getting LP, along with making the clay into something.

Although I've been cutting more trees to make a boat because mine wasn't returned to me.  :cry:

Made a runestone and put it wwhere the free stuff is. Should be pretty straight forward.
AvaRice said:
Carrots grow like this:
unharvestable
1 carrot
2 seeds
3 carrots

At least that's what the wiki says. You can plant carrots without seed though, just use the carrots themselves.

AvaRice said:
Exactly. I don't understand how anybody can stand that sound longer than need be.

Back
Top Bottom