Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

I don't know, I think it's Taleworlds, but I'm not really sure, you should really add descriptions and stuff because it's not obvious enough.

:lol:
I'm currently killing off my unneeded chars. How annoying it can be to gather that 700 LP to get fishing and swimming. But that's still better than seeing all the unneeded chars when logging in. I'm rather weird when it comes to this stuff :neutral:

Varric said:
I don't know, I think it's Taleworlds, but I'm not really sure, you should really add descriptions and stuff because it's not obvious enough.

LOL
didnt even notice that XDµ

what is priapat en settlement then?

BloodLuster said:
My raid loot:
7x Rabbit Fur
2x Dried Hide
1x Wooden Bow
1x Quiver with 37 arrows
3x Boar Tusks
1x Hide Cloak
2x Fox Hats

If anyone is interested in something just say!

Settlement Details
Population 3~5 only seen 1 sleeping though.
3 log cabins.
A few farms with seeds that we already own!.
They had glass already.
And a ore smelter was built.
I suggest we keep an eye out if they find metal we could easily raid them!

The bow and arrows would be useful :wink:

Spindly taproot is crazy hard to find :sad:

Mcbev, you're going hunter/forager/carpenter too? This makes you my *****!

Also hunting in twos should be much easier.

Really? I always come upon at least one or a couple every time I wander off, plus there's a **** load in the communal cupboard last I checked.
Leeches are so ****, so is the hard hp system D:.

Tuckles said:
Methinks it's Bromden.

I lag too. The server's bad.

I'm not the leader, that's for sure. I'm just a fisher  :lol:
If there is a leader, I'm sure it's Wellenbrecher. He has done the most for the village.

I'm called "Chief Bromden" because my first char (Bromden) died, and couldn't have the same name.
It's an injun name, so that's why it became "Chief".

BloodLuster said:
I just raided that settlement near the swap south east of Priapat!
Mostly dried skins a bow and quiver and some fancy clothing!

Please don't raid these guys. We really don't need any enemies in this game and as Wellenbrecher mentioned, some of these guys are our friends. I'll be trading carrots to explorers/foragers for chantrelles since I need the dexterity attribute mainly.

Varric said:
We need to find a mine, there's a lot of stuff that needs metal which could be really... useful.
And when we do I'll be the happiest man in the world, because i finally get something to do besides eating apples and making smaller stuff.

I have it.
Varric said:
We need to find a mine, there's a lot of stuff that needs metal which could be really... useful.
I'm working on getting 20 perception and 20 exploration to find rustroot, but that will take a ****load of time, hehe. Especially because I don't want to push it to 20 without getting the other stats to similar heights as well.
Currently I'm at 12 perception and 15 exploration. 20 in marksmanship though. Now the sling's remotely useable.

Bromden said:
I'm not the leader, that's for sure. I'm just a fisher  :lol:
If there is a leader, I'm sure it's Wellenbrecher. He has done the most for the village.
:lol:
Nah, I'm just spamming the most around here. As I said, AvaRice started the whole thing so I see him as a leader until we may start a proper village (with token and all).

Edit:
Really, this bugs me. I don't want to take credit for other people's work and effort. I haven't done most for the village, really, I didn't.
[me=Wellenbrecher]knowingly points to AvaRice, nods his head and runs back to his log cabin[/me]

BloodLuster said:
My raid loot:
7x Rabbit Fur
2x Dried Hide
1x Wooden Bow
1x Quiver with 37 arrows
3x Boar Tusks
1x Hide Cloak
2x Fox Hats

If anyone is interested in something just say!

Settlement Details
Population 3~5 only seen 1 sleeping though.
3 log cabins.
A few farms with seeds that we already own!.
They had glass already.
And a ore smelter was built.
I suggest we keep an eye out if they find metal we could easily raid them!
I overlooked that.
Yeah, I spoke with your victim minutes ago and to this moment he's only missing his bow and arrows. They're harmless. Two players, as far as we are when it comes to the village apart from their whine. Without wheat so far, but I'll change that tomorrow.

Edit II:
About the question where we actually are. Remmeber the map the map someone posted quite soem time ago? Well, that's the original center grid. Today there are 25 similar ones around that one and there's no map of them. Which aslo means that there should be some mines left somewhere, hehe.

Hey, is anyone else getting major screen ****ups?

Because when I'm on, the upper left corner of the game like flashes white repeatedly and makes it really hard to play properly.

I get that when I play it windowed. Have you tried fullscreenmode? (:fs 1 and :fs 0 to turn it off again)
Corndawg said:
I could use that bow and those arrows. I'll be mainly working on my forestry and such, so it'll be useful.
Bows and arrows are easy enough to make. String and a branch for the bow and stones and branches for the arrows. If you want one, I'll get you one. No need to steal stuff like that.
And before you get a a good bunch of points in marksmanship, a sling should be your weapon of choice. Even if it's rather gay.

Back
Top Bottom