Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

I was doing some river exploring, but fortunately I disembarked to chase after a rabbit moments before the crash  :smile:.

The village is not so much a village right now as it is a cluttered collection of homesteads. I think we should consider relocating in the far future once we have found a mine and this time have an organized layout. Also, is anyone volunteering to take up the Lawspeaking skill needed to claim a village?

Any winemakers either? Considering taking it up to help our explorers.

I'm thinking of becoming a beer or wine maker, but we still don't have a cauldron.

Edit: How do you expand your inventory?

And is there any way to increase the size of a log cabin?

Devercia said:
You dont have to build 10stick corner posts every time. you can right click and extend them for only 1 stick and change directions for 5

Priapat is HUGE.

The settlement to the far NE is very small, but very organized. They have wine production.

Hearth1-3.jpg

If you follow the Eastern lower rivers, the two eventually converge in a Y shape and continue to the East. A few buildings there, which I guess are a continuation of the Settlement marked about East centre on that map. ALso, it's Dark Green Forest up to the intersection.

Tuckles said:
I'm thinking of becoming a beer or wine maker, but we still don't have a cauldron.

Edit: How do you expand your inventory?

And is there any way to increase the size of a log cabin?

I don't think you need a cauldron to make wine, but you do need glassmaking to make the bottles. Inventory can be expanded by equipping a backpack made from leather. A log cabin can be expanded by building a cellar, which requires a pickaxe.

Tuckles said:
Anyone know where to get grapes and/or wheat? Oh and/or chickens.

Wheat is being grown right now in various plots around the village and I think Hagen has some grapes growing. I've been looking for chickens to put in my coop as well. Only managed to find 2 so far.

I have a request from the skilled farmers for the good of us all via the benefit of myself!
I need carrots. Good carrots. FEP carrots. You can find them by the small river that flows into the lake. they are SE of where it springs from the earth.
Without the carrots, I can't get my perception up. Without a perception and exploration of 20, I cant find rustroot. Without rustroot, we don't get metals.

I have 8 chantrels in my cupboard for any cooks, and just dumped a bunch of taproots in the communal area.

added label

Hearth1-4.jpg

A tip for you foresters using the cart. Its more efficient to process the logs in the forest and fill up the cart with 4 cupboards, than it is to haul the logs into town first.

Back
Top Bottom