Haven and Hearth

Users who are viewing this thread

I can not connect either.

Also, where is this Taleworlds Village?
And I think I need to make a new character, my one is in some random city that looks like it worships demons.

I had to start a new character as well, there really needs to be indicators that tell you what things are.
When you make a new character, you need to talk to the woman at the top right of the room, and enter Taleworlds as the secret hearth, then go down the stairs that appear.

I'm guessing the servers are down, right after I built my cabin too, drats.

The servers, it would seem, are down.

jasonxfri13th said:
Also, where is this Taleworlds Village?

You have to enter "Taleworlds" as your hearth secret.
Before you leave the area that you started in, there should be something at like the north end of the screen.
Type "Taleworlds" in, and you'll appear near us folk.

(Please do not take **** from the barrels that have things in them, BTW.)

When you manage to login once the servers are back, instead of clicking the button with the name of your previous made character, you click the button on the bottom right that says "New character" or something along those lines.

South-west of Prypiat, but I'm not sure if they spelled it like that.
And it doesn't happen to be on that map.

Aren't there more "maps" than that one anyhow?

Danath said:
Apparently that is the world
HUGE geographic map here 9.8MB!

Holy ****.

Also, you know what would suck?
If we started next to a community of major players.
Like, peeps who have been playing for ages or something.

And also.
Are we going to move our village once we really know how to play?  Because if we try to create an ordered village out of what we have now, it would probably fail.

Perhaps our current holdings could be thought of as a "new player" area, before we start playing and building seriously.

EDIT: Also, I suggest we not tell others where we are, to avoid attacks.

Why?
At the moment we're merely three log cabins and a few hearth fires. No claimed land, no village "token", nothing.

And if we keep a minimum of distance betweens the cabins, we won't run into trouble later. Like AvaRicem, Varric and I did.
What we have to keep in mind though: we need to plant new trees and we need crops. And most importantly: room for that. No chopping down Apple trees fo example :lol:

Also: death is permanent, you can however inherit your old stuff.

Edit:
And it's back

I don't think that we're sure where the **** we actually are :lol:
Other than that, "Taleworlds" is the secret to belong to AvaRice's kin and start over here. But you probably know that.

But I have my own camp with some school friends of mine. I just want to moonlight over with you guys and check out what's going on.

Welcome to our shantytown - where 3 houses for 13 people happens. I see much deforestation in the near future  :smile:

Specialization: I've gotten Wheelmaking and Basic Mechanics in order to construct a loom, so don't use your LP on those two skills.

The only hearth secret I have is for Kaldarys. Accept the party invite (whoever you are) so I can find you guys.

Back
Top Bottom