Haven and Hearth 2 (Hafen)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wolfang

Baron
Hello everyone,

I'm sure most of you looking at this topic are the same people that built the epic Taleworlds cities of Zendar, Xendar, that Shantytown by the river in World 2, or the Benelux taleworlds villages of Tonger Kraeg and Tervuren! (and I know there's more taleworlds cities, but these are the ones I remember)

Haven and Hearth 2 footage has just been released for the first time! A sandbox survival game with permadeath, racism (kill all russians), and for the carebears, extensive farming simulator, and for the industrialists: mining and smithing, it includes a lot lot more (ex: eating simulator), but I won't get into that.

Anyway, the development crew (of two) has been working on the next Haven and Hearth, because, let's face it, Salem sucks in comparison, and here is the footage and it looks neat!

Zendar!

Ahhh, I remember the days of the old 100 Years War mod that was one of the first to add scenes to cities, like that of Zendars. Good ol' days.

@OT - looking neat.

Yes I hope the combat system is made 'understandable' to players who don't spend their time PVPingg 24/7  (which was the case in H&H).

The funnest part is simply building up a town with people and collectively advancin imo.

Back
Top Bottom