Have you experienced something like this before?

Users who are viewing this thread

A few times, yeah.

Once I was outside the front gate of Omor during a siege, half-tucked and feathering dudes off the wall. I saw an enemy go to re-man the ballista and do a double-take my direction, like we were co-workers who just saw each other unexpectedly out in town. It was sorta surprising; a normal human reaction like that.

Then his ballista bolt hit me in the ****.

Last edited:
A few times, yeah.

Once I was outside the front gate of Omor during a siege, half-tucked and feathering dudes off the wall. I saw an enemy go to re-man the ballista and do a double-take my direction, like we were co-workers who just saw each other unexpectedly out in town. It was sorta surprising; a normal human reaction like that.

your event was worse than mine

If you get the infantry to come out the gate, you can kite them into the ballista/catapult zone and get them killed, the hit box is a lot smaller then I would of guessed so it's not as good, but it works.

A few times, yeah.

this gave me a giggle

Lol that was great ty for posting. I have never had this happen as I, like someone else stated earlier, am always rushing to the gates or walls. However seeing this has convinced me to hang back and see if I am lucky, or unlucky, enough to have this happen!

I have been hit by friendly siege weapons though.

Turned round after winning a siege attack to cheer in front of my troops, just as my guy finished cheering he got a friendly catapult shot right in the gut which knocked me out.

Back
Top Bottom