Have we Reached the Point of Passive Acceptance and Disappointed Resignation with Bannerlord?

Users who are viewing this thread

Got a warning for my "joke":
Oh yes, you must have offended the dignity of Dear Taleworlds Leader. Even if it's a harmless joke, He Who Must Not Be Named should only be mentioned in positive context!
That kind of moderation is appalling and is very similar to Erdogan's laws for protecting the dignity of his snowflake dictator presidency.

It seems strange right?
Not strange at all to me.
I get the feeling that everyone has kind of accepted that Bannerlord will just not be what they wanted it to be
Bannerlord is exactly what I wanted it to be and it's not even out of EA yet. With all the updates and patches that Taleworlds has already released, the game is already surpassing my expectations. In my opinion, Bannerlord is already better than all its predecessors while Feasts and Boats have yet to be implemented.
As for the forum being quiet, you can thank all the mean trolls who have been driving regular people away from the forum just for saying they like Bannerlord better than the earlier releases.
Tadaaa

As for the forum being quiet, you can thank all the mean trolls who have been driving regular people away from the forum just for saying they like Bannerlord better than the earlier releases.
Tadaaa
The mean what now?
I don't give a rat's arse about the community or how it feels about anything.
I've been playing M&B since the it first came out many years ago and Warband and Viking Conquest plus many many mods, Bannerlord is the culmination of all that work and it doesn't disappoint ME the least bit.
I don't care if the devs communicate or not, they've been working hard and I appreciate their work on many levels, most of which the artwork including the music and all that goes into releasing the game.
Keep up the good work, guys, and don't listen to the haters and naysayers, crybabies who only want more and more for less and less money.
I paid close to 50 bucks for this game and for the price, it's an awesome game! I would've paid close to a hundred bucks if that had been the price. It's that worth it to me.
To those of you who whine incessantly I say this:
Don't buy an Early Access game if you want a finished product and don't start whining when you do. The devs at Taleworlds aren't your slaves!
I think the full release is slated for late this year?
Taleworlds, I say this to you:
Don't do a full release until you're satisfied, I'm willing to wait a couple of more years if that's the time you need to finish it and polish it. No hurry.
Meanwhile, I'm writing this on my phone as Bannerlord is playing on my PC. I'm having a grand o' time!!
Thank You Taleworlds and all the devs and coders and artists! Thank you, thank you, thank you!! ?

The mean what now?

burn-oh.gif

I've got to say that I love your current sig.

It really captures the BS of "Well this is a private company making a private game and if they misrepresented what the product you paid for is then you should be happy living in a pod and eating bugs because it is arguably legal and therefore definitely moral. It is right and just in the modern world for the least powerful party in any dispute to eat **** because reasons."

Back
Top Bottom