Have the developers addressed custom game servers kicking at the end of each round?

Users who are viewing this thread

Holamanx

Recruit
Only thing I can find is in the sticky they said that they're looking to "improve" the MP experience. Right now it's such a pain and grinds all enthusiasm to a halt to have to constantly rejoin a lobby along with everyone else. If people used matchmaking it wouldn't be an issue, but right now the population doesn't support that.

Only thing I can find is in the sticky they said that they're looking to "improve" the MP experience. Right now it's such a pain and grinds all enthusiasm to a halt to have to constantly rejoin a lobby along with everyone else. If people used matchmaking it wouldn't be an issue, but right now the population doesn't support that.

Had some feedback at some point when i did a similar post. Acknowledged but complicated to fix for them.

They've acknowledged it but it's apparently complicated and something they will address down the line. How has a lone developer singlehandedly created an MMO mod while this single issue can't even be resolved for almost a year now...?

Back
Top Bottom