have played 300+ days, here's the possible bugs/issues I found

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. cheating to get your wife pregnant wont works, you wife still not pregnant, although it said she is already "pregnant", but times goes by, she still not deliver baby

2. my young sister finally turn 18 and become available, but her base skill is all 0, can the dev team assign some random values for her initially?
also, if you cheat to get a companion, that guy initial skill still all 0

3. some one have mentioned this, but I am going to repeat again, if you fight near kuhzait clan area, there's a chance you will fight in a mountain map, where all your horse archers are initially place on a cliff, and they all fall and die

4. when I declare self independence, I have several cities and castles, but I finally convince a noble lord to join my kingdom, I can't award him with my of my castle???
why? it said I can't give out the ruler's castle.

5. when you click "save", it only incrementally created 10 save files, and it stop working on the 10th save files
I guess you have to click "save as" and click which ever you want to save
I hope the dev team can make it to auto save between these 10 save files

6.when you trying to convince a noble lord to join you, if he doesn't have any items, then you can't give him any items as "gift " to convince him
and I got stuck there, he still not happy when I give him 10% of my money.
so I have to cheat and give him 4 million gold , then he fianlly agree, yes , you see it right, I give him 4 million gold
there's no way I can have 4 million gold normally, if I don't cheat.

also, when you as independence king, you lead an army group, and capture a city, it automatically go to yourself, you can't give the city to other noble lords. this is so stupid, I have so many cities and castle but I can't give out to my noble lords.

I will add more later when I find out more.
@DeV team, please take a look at these

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom