Have a little question about the Modding Tools and Native game

Users who are viewing this thread

So on revelation that I no longer want to play this **** game I have come to the crossroads of uninstalling this waste of capital. I was wondering if I will still be able to use the Bannerlord Modding Tools if I uninstall the main game? I have a feeling the answer is no but its worth a try. Though it would be nice if there was a regular update because this game has been going nowhere since Beta.

What's stopping you from figuring this out on your own, and why does this need to be a thread? I understand you're voicing your opinion on a purchase that you're unhappy with, but no offense - there are people who can voice their opinions in a more constructive way. You just sound miserable, honestly.

What's stopping you from figuring this out on your own, and why does this need to be a thread? I understand you're voicing your opinion on a purchase that you're unhappy with, but no offense - there are people who can voice their opinions in a more constructive way. You just sound miserable, honestly.
idk if you have noticed but half the threads on the forum are unconstructive. And yeah im pissed the **** off at TW's for their lack of effort in this game. But what am I wasting? My time with this **** game, not to mention my data limit from uninstalling and possibly having to reinstall

So on revelation that I no longer want to play this **** game I have come to the crossroads of uninstalling this waste of capital. I was wondering if I will still be able to use the Bannerlord Modding Tools if I uninstall the main game? I have a feeling the answer is no but its worth a try. Though it would be nice if there was a regular update because this game has been going nowhere since Beta.
"Please note that you will need to have the game installed for the tools to work. Likewise, your game version and tool version need to match in order for the tools to operate."

Back
Top Bottom