Hate towards the camps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Walloyd

Sergeant
Every lord goes and makes a camp, making the battle annoying and leaving no loot behind....man I'm annoyed!

Anyone else hating the camps?

what? you mean the wagon circle? i have yet to see a lord use a wagon circle, and i have fought many.

Walloyd said:
Every lord goes and makes a camp, making the battle annoying and leaving no loot behind....man I'm annoyed!

Anyone else hating the camps?

Yep, they left out the next screen = loot screen phase in their battle script sequence.

They did that in a few places.

madeking said:
They often seem to go into a wagon fort when outnumbered, but most battles are out in the open so far for me.

I envy you ... EVERY field battle starts with that anti-cav death trap for me, perhaps it's because I'm using Crimean Khanate troops and the game automatically responds with a wagon fort ... if it does do that, I'm gonna exploit it and hire marksmen/archers/janissaries only hehehehe

LOL I lead a charge throw few gernades and leap into camp empty my quiver of arrows and pull back waiting till my men gets to camp and shoot them dead. Then I pick up gun and sabre. I would run around them volleying fire much easier that way hehe.

ah, must be because i am usually the one who is outnumbered. fully upgraded cavalry with carbines can take out three times their numbers, so i usually attack any lords with under 200 men with my 72 cavalry.

That'd explain it. Yeah I roam around with 100 or so cavs. I find it better renown gain to roam with 50 or less though. Although 100 is much safer in my opinion.

In normal damage (HARD) losing many of your men and receiving no loot is incredibly frustrating TBH.

voulge said:
In normal damage (HARD) losing many of your men and receiving no loot is incredibly frustrating TBH.

Ohhhhh ... so normal is now HARD level ... THAT is why I've been losing men left and right, sheesh haha

Are they working on the patch to fix all the things that are left to fix? The first one fixed something, but not much :roll:

Ive only had bandits camp put, but actually it just makes them easier to kill when my armored killers get in with them.  But yeah I think no loot

You would think all the loot would be piled up into a nice heap in the middle of their laager after the battle.

This is a bug which will hopefully be sorted with the next patch, but its a real pain in backside atm.

You know, this game is supposed to be somewhat realistic, right? so what's realistic when they spawn wagons out of nowhere  :mrgreen: ,  it would be cool if they dragged them :grin:

Well, I for my part usually assume that every army is accompanied by a baggage train (that isn´t listed)
made up of wagons, drawn by horses or oxen.
Would be strange to assume that all the food and trade goods you have in your inventory
would be carried by yourself and your men
(especially in the beginning of the game, when it is just you, without any troops :grin: )

hmm, I never saw the option, but can you form a wagon camp :grin:

So you can be safe with your 50 riflemen :grin:

Back
Top Bottom