Hastati Units

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey everyone, i just discovered that there is the old roman units in the game, however i can't find the recruits anywhere. Do i need to improve the character skills first?
Thank you!

Hey everyone, i just discovered that there is the old roman units in the game, however i can't find the recruits anywhere. Do i need to improve the character skills first?
Thank you!
They are part of the legion of the betrayed minor faction - I know you can hire them as mercs as a group. Not sure how you get their soldiers directly though.

If you have cheat mode turned on, you can get the “imperial tunic” which is very ancient Roman-y in your inventory screen. Deck out your companions in it. Give one a bear hat and a banner and you have a Roman standard bearer.

Sometime they get beaten and captured by bandits parties, you can then beat those bandits parties and recruit those soldiers. I had like 15 likes this.

You might need to hunt of armies that got Hastaties, Principes and Triaries in prisoners. Some can also be found as prisoners in the steppe bandits camps.

I remember that they decided to add players being able to join to minor factions so it will be in the full game most probably
Last i remember they said you CANNOT join minor factions as they are merely a clan, and you cannot join another clan.

There is 1 village in empire territory that rarely spawns them ( or atleast so i've heard because ive never actually seen them ) or take them as prisoners, you'll fight them plenty of times eventually.

Always check enemy armies, bandits, and especially bandit lairs for prisoners to recruit. I fought the Legion a few times and recruited prisoners but really hit the jackpot when I rescued about 30 from an enemy army. I have a decent amount of Boar Champions and Skolder by the same method. I only have one Chosen Wolf, which is unfortunate.

Back
Top Bottom