Has the men going up siege ladders been fixed?

Users who are viewing this thread

vonbalt

Sergeant Knight
WBNWVCM&B
nope, after more than a year of EA atleast they learned how to use one ladder somewhat, the troops are still too afraid to use the others though so the beatings will continue until morale improves, maybe another year and they'll finally obey.

granitestone

Recruit
I’m on 1.6, which has “siege fixes” in the notes, and I see either no improvement or so slight I can’t tell. Fact remains that they still make inefficient use of siege towers, and still often gawk at the second gate instead of whacking at it.

Ding

Recruit
WB
nope not fixed yet. its an absolute joke that they cant fix this. It's something thats fundamentally required to enjoy the majority of siege gameplay. just no fun with it in its current form. very poor response/fixes from Taleworlds.

Sometimes I see them using all the ladders, sometimes not at all.
Difficult to say what was improved after the patch...

Callum

Community Lead
Or is this something, requiring another year or so to wait?

We have been reviewing all of the known issues with sieges recently (including a dedicated meeting about them earlier this week) and we will continue to work on fixes for those. And while I can't make any promises about when those fixes will come, they are a priority and I expect we won't have to wait another year.

black_bulldog

Knight at Arms
WBWF&SVC
We have been reviewing all of the known issues with sieges recently (including a dedicated meeting about them earlier this week) and we will continue to work on fixes for those. And while I can't make any promises about when those fixes will come, they are a priority and I expect we won't have to wait another year.
Callum I'm not sure how to take this statement, but if you're saying that you guys are only now are having a dedicated meeting about this then that's a real problem. I think I'm not alone when I say that the piss poor ai during sieges (not just ladders) is keeping me from playing this game and that you guys haven't fixed or figured a workaround for siege issues is very very concerning.

Callum I'm not sure how to take this statement, but if you're saying that you guys are only now are having a dedicated meeting about this then that's a real problem. I think I'm not alone when I say that the piss poor ai during sieges (not just ladders) is keeping me from playing this game and that you guys haven't fixed or figured a workaround for siege issues is very very concerning.
You are not alone, this is one of the main pain points since the game was released.

I would say that I am surprised that they didn’t focus on it earlier but I am not, the development speed, test cycles, etc has showed absolutely terrible along this time.

Top Bottom