Has the locked mead hall and feast problem with WSE been fixed yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

I just started playing Brytenwalda again and I remembered that I can't get into the mead halls and feasts when I am using WSE.  The doors are locked.  I love using WSE for the unlimited corpses, but I can't have a very good Brytenwalda experience if I can't get into any mead halls and feasts.  Is there any fix for this other than saving and exiting and starting up again without WSE every time I go to a town?  Thanks!

Thor Head said:
Modder223, You probably shouldn't try to answer my question unless you understand what WSE actually is.

I'm afraid he answered to your question. In order to make them compatible, you need to know how to script, as far as I know.

WSE is far more than a submod meant to increase corpses.  Here is more information about it.  It is not yet available for the most recent version of Warband which is why I have not upgraded.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151194.0.html

As one of its functions, WSE removes the limitations on corpses that Warband has.  This way everyone who dies stays there and does not disappear, leaving their weapons behind.  I find it very hard to play without WSE because this feature of it adds so much to the immersion factor.

Thor Head said:
WSE is far more than a submod meant to increase corpses.  Here is more information about it.  It is not yet available for the most recent version of Warband which is why I have not upgraded.  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,151194.0.html

As one of its functions, WSE removes the limitations on corpses that Warband has.  This way everyone who dies stays there and does not disappear, leaving their weapons behind.  I find it very hard to play without WSE because this feature of it adds so much to the immersion factor.

I know what it is, no need to lecture me. And as I said, you need to have a basic ability to script, because the main reason they're incompatible is the scripts, for sure.

The lecturing was for the benefit of the poster who referred to WSE as a submod to increase corpses and the poster who asked how WSE affects corpses.  I'm not sure why you interpreted that as directed at you. 

I'm quite surprised nobody has addressed the Brytenwalda problem with WSE yet.  I am not going to be able to, as I do not script.  WSE seems to be almost universally used.

Well, there's a good reason quoting is possible. :grin:

Good luck getting it to work in any case.

Back
Top Bottom