Has ANYONE seen the highland warlord armour?

Users who are viewing this thread

I have been wanting to get my hands on this armour since the very first 2016 gameplay videos. I have not once seen it in any Battanian city. How does one acquire such an armour? Do I have to just get lucky and hope it spawns, meet a certain requirement for it to appear, and if not how can I spawn the item in myself?

Revenant342

Regular
I only have the 44-armor Kilt and Mail armor, but it's the best I've found so far. Check Marunath, seems to be the best Battanians city for armor in my game. I'm a couple years in and it has 6800 prosperity, which is one of the highest in my game, so that may have something to do with it. May need to hit 10,000+ for the really good stuff.

A couple of the high-prosperity Imperial cities (5000+) had consistently good gear and a ton of cash (30k+) at the beginning of the game, but now all they have is garbage and 15k gold and I think it's because the constant wars and starvation have dropped their prosperity down to ~2k.

I only have the 44-armor Kilt and Mail armor, but it's the best I've found so far. Check Marunath, seems to be the best Battanians city for armor in my game. I'm a couple years in and it has 6800 prosperity, which is one of the highest in my game, so that may have something to do with it. May need to hit 10,000+ for the really good stuff.

A couple of the high-prosperity Imperial cities (5000+) had consistently good gear and a ton of cash (30k+) at the beginning of the game, but now all they have is garbage and 15k gold and I think it's because the constant wars and starvation have dropped their prosperity down to ~2k.
Thank you!

Top Bottom