Has anyone married Siga?

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm not sure it's been changed or it's the mods i'm running but on a new playthrough i talked to Siga and turns out i could marry her.

she's already 41 at the start of the game and has a daughter, so i was wondering if anyone has done it and what are the results? does she get pregnant? what about her daughter?

either way, she seems like a good option being the strongest female character in game. and i'm not planning to play for 20 years to get my children to be playable anyways

either way, she seems like a good option being the strongest female character in game. and i'm not planning to play for 20 years to get my children to be playable anyways
In what way noticeable way is Siga the strongest female character in the game? (besides a stat sheet full of numbers).

In other words if you make her a party leader have you noticed that she fares better than any particular wanderer you can pick-up in a tavern?

If you place her in in your party is what ways is she more useful than an additional T6 Battanian Fian, or some wanderer with the Bloodaxe or a similar moniker?

I haven't found any of the women (spouses) to be particularly strong as party leaders or battle companions. Their utility in those roles seems practically indistinguishable from one to another.

At one time I thought the stat sheet was an indicator of strength but as it turns out there doesn't seem to be much effect on their impact to gameplay.
I think the only women (spouse) character I could consider strong in the game right now would be one that comes with 5+ endurance and either low levels and/or plenty of focus points in smithing. She will make an extra smith in your party and not count against your companion limit. I guess that is strong as it will allow you to level blacksmithing more efficiently than another spouse with zero potential for smithing.

In what way noticeable way is Siga the strongest female character in the game? (besides a stat sheet full of numbers).

High tactics skill (unless they changed that) and a set of literally impossible combat stats. Considering that when/if you croak you can play as your spouse, well... it sure is nice having a set of stats that can't ever be replicated in the course of a normal playthrough.

High tactics skill (unless they changed that) and a set of literally impossible combat stats. Considering that when/if you croak you can play as your spouse, well... it sure is nice having a set of stats that can't ever be replicated in the course of a normal playthrough.

So then... marry Siga, jump off cliff, become the ultimate warrior.

?

Good point. If TW implement death in a manner that makes sense for me to enable that option having a wife as backup main character would be fine. In the game’s current state I don’t see much reason to consider multi-generational gameplay and with the way death works I see even less reason to turn the option on.

At one time I thought the stat sheet was an indicator of strength but as it turns out there doesn't seem to be much effect on their impact to gameplay.
Frankly stats only matter little since boost from even 300 points only amounts to 25%

but some have more significant effects such as Tactic in sim battles which the ai exclusively engage in. Also steward which affect party size. both powerful stats for party leaders

With the newly implemented perks party leaders are able to buff troops (even to your entire army) in various ways, a maxed out skill tree obviously unlocks the most perks, 5% here 10% there, it adds up, as of now only the melee ones work

spouses also affect your children's stats which might be important for late game

but then again, nothing is stopping you from marrying a lady with 0 combat skills and 60 in trade and steward that can only ride a sumpter horse and use basic bow

Smithing is great and all but i don't see the point of having more than 2, and i usually hire a companion to do it with myself. smith companions usually start with 6-8 stam and 60 point in smithing which instantly unlocks efficient charcoal which is great for early game.

Back
Top Bottom