Has anyone killed the troll?

Delvestius

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
Or am I actually being trolled... I'v tried twice now, the second landed three javelins and multiple spear thrusts to the face, still yet no dice...

also the map is a bit laggy but otherwise this thing is impressive. looks like Sweden, Pomerania, Normandy and Brittany can be easily modded in.
 

TIDM2

Master Knight
WBM&B
Best answers
0
I've killed him. You just have to hit him a lot. I just used an axe and he died after like 10 hits or so. Just be patient and block his attacks
 

xDeathwing

Recruit
WBNWVCM&B
Best answers
0
Actually, something happened while i was trying to kill him, somehow i think i clicked "twice" to charge (on the menu) and at the second i got to the game (he draw his axe) it said i defeated him, lol i didn't even do anything. If anyone hasn't killed him yet, try this please.
 

flan666

Recruit
Best answers
0
I've got a nobles sword and he was stopped, looks like his AI take about to 4 seconds to be "on". i just backstabed he with critical hits. 10/10
 

greens120

Recruit
Best answers
0
I thought it was an easter egg at first, i killed the troll in one hit when i jacked him in the nuts with a spear. probably just a glitch but i laughed my ass off
 

BunnyPoopCereal

Recruit
Best answers
0
Plumbo_the_Norman said:
that troll sure is tough ( Grendal ) but if u can kill it you get an amazing 65 dmg 2h club!
I wish they didn't include this in the game. Getting this super hammer is going to ruin any sort of challenge.
 

Bluebeard

Recruit
Best answers
0
BunnyPoopCereal said:
Plumbo_the_Norman said:
that troll sure is tough ( Grendal ) but if u can kill it you get an amazing 65 dmg 2h club!
I wish they didn't include this in the game. Getting this super hammer is going to ruin any sort of challenge.
It requires 25 strength, and given the fact that you get +1 attribute every 5 levels it's going to take ages before you're able to use it (and you will have to devote every point in it).

 

BunnyPoopCereal

Recruit
Best answers
0
Bluebeard said:
BunnyPoopCereal said:
Plumbo_the_Norman said:
that troll sure is tough ( Grendal ) but if u can kill it you get an amazing 65 dmg 2h club!
I wish they didn't include this in the game. Getting this super hammer is going to ruin any sort of challenge.
It requires 25 strength, and given the fact that you get +1 attribute every 5 levels it's going to take ages before you're able to use it (and you will have to devote every point in it).
You're right I just saw that in my game  :cool:
 

Delvestius

Recruit
M&BWBWF&SVC
Best answers
0
greens120 said:
I thought it was an easter egg at first, i killed the troll in one hit when i jacked him in the nuts with a spear. probably just a glitch but i laughed my ass off
I lolled
 

koteko

Sergeant at Arms
WBVC
Best answers
0
greens120 said:
I thought it was an easter egg at first, i killed the troll in one hit when i jacked him in the nuts with a spear. probably just a glitch but i laughed my ass off
I think it was a bug, I was killed by it many times - and then once killed him with two hits, and immediately exited the scene and gave me experience and the club. I wanted to kill him on my own :sad:
 

mesor

Sergeant at Arms
NW
Best answers
0
I did in 1 battle but it's so OP just thwacking people dead in 1 blow that I ditched it.
 

Grimes

Regular
Best answers
0
I just killed him by walking up to him and calling him a mean name. Apparently he took it so hard that he turned black with embarrassment and I received his club automatically.
 

k61824

Veteran
Best answers
0
mesor said:
I did in 1 battle but it's so OP just thwacking people dead in 1 blow that I ditched it.
Say that to the 16 javelins to my face when I tried that  :???:
 

Gylve

Banned
WBVCNW
Best answers
0
F*ck yes!

It was far more difficult than my battle against Orm (who was nonetheless my second favorite one since I started playing M&B), but somehow shorter.

I just finished buying the Sturdy Mail (or something like it) and I wanted to give it a proper test, figured it was time to fight the Troll. He absolutely destroyed my shield in 3 hits and my Nag broke on the count of many hits (I read that people either have to hit him too much or too little, in my case it was too much) I had to give. It was glorious. Had to finish him off with the Heavy Frankish Axe and it felt good to get that gods damn club off him.

Too bad I don't have enough strength to use it... :roll:
 

mesor

Sergeant at Arms
NW
Best answers
0
The troll is so easy.... I was level 4 with a long axe, 2 shields and a war spear when I evicted him from his bridge. No mail armor.

All it took was hitting then backetep to dodge.