Has anyone died yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

I can't confirm this, but when you go to war with a faction, their lords don't immediately hate you unless you besiege a castle, raid one of their villages, execute one of their lords, etc. and I'm pretty sure this determines whether or not they will keep you as a prisoner or execute you.

I believe that if you have low enough relations with a certain lord they will execute you.

I can't confirm this, but when you go to war with a faction, their lords don't immediately hate you unless you besiege a castle, raid one of their villages, execute one of their lords, etc. and I'm pretty sure this determines whether or not they will keep you as a prisoner or execute you.

I believe that if you have low enough relations with a certain lord they will execute you.

This isn't true, as I have -100 with most Sturgians lords. They never seem to execute anyone.

I executed every Battanian lord (I executed Caladog too) I captured(something like 15-20 lords and caladog) (I'm testing something) they will probably execute me if I lose a battle, will try this.

Back
Top Bottom